Chapter - 6{Ultimate Skills}

Today I'm going to create some Ultimate Skills and adjust my other skills during the evolution my skills are enhanced greatly, and Veldanava is also impressed by my growth. So, without further ado, let's start the work, but first let me show you my current state.

'Status' I thought in my mind and Raphael-San shows me my status.

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Species: Demon Slime

Protection: Star Crest

Title: Demon Lord

Magic: None

Skills: Species-skill

«Decomposition», «Absorption», «Endless Regeneration»

Ultimate Skills «Wisdom Lord Raphael», «Gluttonous King Beelzebub», «Information King Akashic Records»

Daily Skills: «Universal Detect», «Perception manipulation»,
«Demon Lord's Haki»

Skills: Thread Manipulation, Cloning, Chaos Breath, Law Manipulation, Attribute Change, Thought communication.

Mimic - Demon, Spirit, Black Wolf, Black Snake, Centipede, Giant Bat, Giant Spider, Lizard, Goblin, Orc, etc.

Resistances: Physical Damage Nullification, Natural Attack Nullification, Status Change Nullification, Spirit Attack Resistance, Holy Magic Resistance.

If you are wondering where your other skills go then there are only two answers, they are useless or they are combined with other skills. Like «Heat detection», «Ultrasound waves», «Keen Smell», «Sharp Vision», etc. All the sensing skills are combined with «Magic Perception» Skills to form «Universal Senses».

Well, there is one more thing, I didn't notice this earlier, but the Ultimate skill Veldanava gave me is returned to Veldanava earlier when I made a copy of that skill. It is because at a time only one individual can hold a skill, but because I have a copy, the original was returned to its owner.

In this world, the Ultimate skill is not something you can copy because at a time only one person can use the Ultimate skill, if you want to obtain that Ultimate skill you first have to kill its user. In simple words I have Raphael and only when I died, then someone can use Raphael. But this rule is only applied to the creature of this world and because I came here from another dimension and timeline so the rule doesn't apply to me.

I can use any skill which I obtained or copy from others because this world did not recognize me and consider me someone equal to God, or I'm invisible to this world system may be the system of this world can't see me. Whatever, I don't care as long as I can use all the skills.

"Ok then, Raphael-San can you create the Ultimate Skill «Creation Lord Ahura Mazda»."

<<Confirmed. Starting the process of creating the ultimate skill.....

Obtaining the data for the skill..... success

Creating the skill... Success

Obtaining the skill..... Success>>

<<Notification. Obtaining the ultimate skill «Creation Lord Ahura Mazda»... Success>>

Oh, just like that, that means the ultimate skill «Information King Akashic Records» is more terrifying! Then I originally thought that when this skill falls on Raphael-San's hand it became the Ultimate weapon.

Woah and now Raphael-San also became a total cheat ability. I'm sure you also agree with me on this, I'm thankful that I got Raphael-San. I don't even want to think about what I do without her help.