Chapter - 24{Snow}

At a peak of the mountain, cold wind flowing, and snow is falling freely the whole mountain peak is covered in white snow, and in the middle of the peak, there was a small two-story house inside this house a little girl around nine years old is sleeping peacefully, her silvery bluish hair is spread all over the bed. Her eyes started to twitch revealing her beautiful golden eyes.

Yes, she is none other than 'Rimuru Tempest' the entity that can shake earth and heaven with just a flicker of her tiny and cute finger. After waking up she immediately runs toward her brother's room with a small smile on her face.

Knock, Knock.

She knocks on the door two times and after a few seconds, a handsome-looking man with long jet black hair and golden eyes opens the door. He is Rimuru's big brother or you can say the creator of this multiverse 'Veldanava Tempest'

Yes, Veldanava also decided to use the same surname as Rimuru because she is her little sister and they both are family.

"Brother! Brother, let's go outside"

Rimuru said happily while grabbing Veldanava's hand and dragging him outside.

"I want to play in the snow with you,"

Rimuru said when they are outside of the house. Rimuru love to play on ice that's also the reason why she mostly uses ice magic because she loves snow.

"What do you want to play,"

Veldanava asked a little cautiously because he also knows that her little sister is very mischievous and playful, she also loves to pull pranks on Veldanava, that's why he is a little cautious. So that he didn't fall into her trap.

"Don't worry brother it is not a prank I just want to play with you a little, that's all?"

Rimuru said, seeing her brother acting a little cautious around her. After hearing Rimuru's words he let out a little sigh of relief and nodded to Rimuru with a small smile on her face.

"Let's play 'snowball fight' the rules are simple, we have to hit each other with small snowballs. The first one who hit another one three times wins. Magic is forbidden!"

Rimuru tells the rules to Veldanava and after seeing Veldanava's nod she teleported a little far from Veldanava.

"Start!!"

Rimuru shouted without wasting a single second both Veldanava and Rimuru started to make a snow wall first for protection. It only takes five minutes for both Veldanava and Rimuru to make a wall of snow. After making the wall, they both started to make snowballs.

After making around 50 snowballs they both started to throw them at each other.

The two most powerful entities in the whole multiverse playing snowball fight it can't be that simple or is it. No! At first look, it looks normal, but the whole thinking changes the moment when they throw the snowball at each other. The speed of the ball is very terrifying!! They are throwing snowballs at each with all their might.

The speed of the ball is terrifying, but the even more terrifying thing is the speed at which they both are dodging.

Rimuru first throws three balls from the front toward Veldanava at an alarming speed, and as expected Veldanava was able to dodge those balls, but when he again looked toward Rimuru, she is not there anymore. The first attack has been just a distraction.

Swish.

Rimuru hit Veldanava with a snowball.

"Yeee, yes! I finally hit you"

Rimuru shouted happily. She is jumping up and down in excitement, she was so happy but she forgot that game is not over, the game is over when someone hit another three-time and she hit Veldanava only one time.