Chapter - 32{Luna: The Elf}

Orange, red, and yellow light started to fill the clear sky, the cold breeze is gently blowing and the sun started to rise. In the middle of a dense forest a girl can be seen playing with a fox-like creature, she was chasing a female fox-like creature and the fox is trying to run far as possible from the girl.

The forest is very dangerous many, ‘A-Rank’ and ’Special A-Rank’ monsters can be seen roaming aimlessly and in this very dangerous forest, the Silvery bluish hair of a certain girl is flowing freely in the air. The two golden eyes that can see through your very soul, seem to glow with a majestic and mythical glow. White and soft skin, glossy and tender lips with a slender body.

The girl is running beside a fox while jumping and laughing happily in enjoyment, the girl looks like 8 or 9 years old, but in reality, she is the second most ancient and mythical creature in the whole 13 multiverses. Her name is 'Rimuru Tempest' while chasing the fox she entered deep inside the forest.

Now I'm pretty sure you are wondering what is Rimuru doing in this forest? And where is Veldanava? Ir isn't, she is the one who says to Veldanava that he is not allowed to go anywhere alone, so how can she leave her brother alone? So let me clarify this.

It's been a total of three months since 'that incident" and Rimuru didn't even leave Veldanava for a second. No, I'm not exaggerating, she literally didn't leave Veldanava for a second. She eats, drinks, practices, and even sleep with Veldanava in his room. This irritated Veldanava to no end and then he sends Rimuru here in this forest to protect this forest from the ‘Human kingdom’

What a lame excuse, but because Rimuru is just like a child and she didn't disobey her brother's orders not even once. She didn't question Veldanava and came into this forest, but Rimuru didn't want to take any chances, so she asks Ciel-San to take over her clone and protect Veldanava from the shadows now she is here all alone in this forest.

This forest is the house of many dangerous monsters, but mainly 'Elf' lives in this forest.

Elves are peaceful creatures, they loved all beauty of nature, especially forests, lakes, and the clear sky filled with stars. They didn't hurt other monsters because almost all of them mainly are pure vegetarians.

Rimuru currently is playing with a fox in the middle of the soon-to-be 'The Sorcerous Sarion Dynasty'. At present this area is nothing more than a forest— a dense one.

While playing with the fox Rimuru saw a beautiful lake, and because the sun is still rising the water is reflecting different shades of red, orange, and golden color. The scene was magnificent, enough to catch Rimuru's attention, but suddenly she felt like someone is very close to him with malicious intentions.

Without any hesitation, she turns into her second human form.

[A/n: I'm just going to call it battle form from now on. It is simple to understand].

As she turns around, she saw a giant spider is going to attack her. Rimuru's eyes suddenly become cold after seeing the monster her face turns emotionless and without slight delay, she punched the monster directly in the face.

Boom!!

The monster's body was destroyed by the force of the attack and shattered into thousands of parts. After killing the foolish monster, she started to walk towards the lake and sit in the grass near the edge of the lake, but when she just sits there she feels another monster presence near her, the monster is about 340m far from her and didn't show any malicious intention, so she just ignores it and quietly started to watch the sunrise.

But when she increases her «Universal perception» She detects a group of ‘Special A-rank’ monsters are chasing that monster and it was only an ‘A-rank’ monster.