Chapter - 38{The Truth}

"Now, who else wants to mock my brother?"

Her voice is clear and loud, everyone present started to tremble in fear after seeing her cold gaze.

They all get down to their knees and bow their head in front of her.

'What?!! Brother, that means she killed him simply because he mocked her brother. What if-'

The leader of the angles thought and gulp his saliva before speaking.

"We didn't dare. Her Majesty Brother must be a 'Legendary figure' like her with unparalleled skills and power"

The leader of the angle said while bowing.

"What is your name?" Rimuru asked him her voice becoming softer than before

"This servant's name is Harrit." He said while trembling.

"You recognized my brother's greatness without seeing him. You look like a smart person. So I will leave this whole multiverse in your hand" Rimuru said and then disappear into thin air.

------------------------

'Hey, Ciel-San can you find what is the connection between brother and Six Saints because these fools know that brother lost his power but as much I know nobody other than me knows that.'

Rimuru gave her order to Ciel-San but she was already searching for his soul.

<<Affirmative.>> Rimuru heard her voice in her head.
.
.
.
.

<<Report. According to the information that I was able to gather from his soul. There are a total of Six Saints as the name suggests, the one master killed his name was kitson and he was the God of Darkness.>> Ciel explained and stopped so Rimuru can digest the information.

<<There are other five their names are- Alina the Goddess of Light>>

<<Aiden the God of Fire>>

<<Maya the Goddess of Water>>

<<Asim the God of War>>

<<Lilith the Goddess of Chaos>>

"Ohh. You find out their names" Rimuru said with a smile now at least she has some information about them. "What about the place where they live"

<<Answer. Yes, I found and I think those five are planning to ambush and kill the master.>>

"Huh! Why do you think?" Rimuru asked confused.

<<Master, you killed one of their allies so they all are on high alert.>>

"Ohh. I think you are not wrong... But what is the connection between brother and Six Saint..." She asked her the most important question but "Ohh. No. not six I mean Five Saints" She corrected herself.

<<Answer. Just as master suspected the story was half true.>>

Eh? So I was right. Yes! Because seeing how much both factions hate each other both fractions can't waste such a good opportunity to annihilate the other fractions. So what is the real story?

<<In reality, when God fraction wipes out half of the Demon race, suddenly a Demon God appears out of nowhere and started to assault God. The Demon God's power was whole another level according to legends, about 19870 Billion years earlier the strongest God of that time sealed the Demon God but when God started the all-out war 2991 Billion years ago, he broke the seal and single-handedly killed half of the God fraction.>>