Chapter - 29{Die}

Veldanava has a hard time fighting all the Gods at once, their teamwork is also pretty nice two are attacking and two are defending while the final one just watching from the side and interfering only if needed.

'This girl, I don't know why, but she gives me the same shiver that I got when I saw Rimuru for the first time...

Why is she just standing there and doing nothing? It's not like I was complaining or anything but it is a little unusual and also I have a gut feeling that she is stronger than the current me.'

Veldanava thought in his mind, he was doing his best but he wasn't able to land a single attack on them and finally, Veldanava has enough.

And he started using the «Divine Power» and in response, he also has to deal with the attacks of the 'Divine Power'. Maybe 'Divine Power' is not as strong as «Turn Null» but that doesn't mean it is easy to defend against it. It was difficult, but Veldanava managed to defend himself...

Until the fifth one decides to join the fight.

So far, she's been exploring the future possibility of defeating Veldanava and she does find one, but she's not sure what the outcome will be...

Every time she tries to look into the future some unknown force stops her from looking at the results of the battle and that's the first time that she was unable to see other futures, because of this she was very wary of Veldanava and wants to finish the battle quickly.

She was likewise looking at her surroundings carefully if someone tries to brag in between their battle, but she didn't find anyone, so she can join the battle.

And just as Veldanava thought she was the strongest, she is confronting attacks from Veldanava head-on with little or no difficulty.

She is stronger than Veldanava, the gap between Veldanava and this goddess Lily is very enormous and the other four also support her. Not to mention her brutal and merciless way of fighting.

"Who are you?"

Finally, Veldanava asked, if it was someone other than Veldanava fighting with them, I'm afraid not even a bone was left from their body, but because Veldanava has vast experience facing stronger enemies because of Rimuru. He was able to hold them until now but now if anyone even fires a single attack I'm afraid he will not be able to survive.

"Me. I'm Goddess of time name Lily"

She responded with a smile on her face, but Veldanava can smell malice in her words.

"Goddess of time, but why would you want this multiverse, you can easily make a multiverse like this,"

Asked Veldanava.

"Yes, you are right, but when I kill you all thirteen multiverses will be mine and you also know I can make one multiverse two at most I can't possibly make thirteen multiverses" She answered back.

"But I'm quite shocked after seeing your power, it's like you lost more than half of your power after making this multiverse."

Lily added, and Veldanava was about to answer but she again cut him off.

"Don't try to deny I know when a god makes a multiverse, it is normal for them to suffer backfire, but you make thirteen, that's simply proving that you were a great deal more powerful than me in the past, but that was in the past."

She said and stop for a while to let Veldanava digest all the words.

"Now, don't resist I will only torture you for a thousand years, but if you resist I will make sure to torture you with 'Diving flame' for a million years"