Chapter - 3{War and Veldanava}

When I came closer to the power source, I saw there were at least forty thousand human soldiers ready to kill each other.

A WAR!! That was the first thing that came into my mind, but why are they fighting a war? What is the reason for the war? When did they start the war? Why they are fighting a full all-out war? There is a total of forty thousand soldiers, which means both countries are fighting for something precious or maybe for land.

Whatever it is not like it matters to me.

What should I do? They are strong but only a few of them can fight with me for more than five minutes, maybe 200 people. Did I need to interfere? But before I continue my thoughts I hear a sound similar to the horn and the war breaks out.

And a few hours later, only five thousand of them are alive, well only the strong can survive an all-out war like this and the war had finally come to an end.

If you are wondering why I'm observing the war because I ask Great Sage to collect the soul of the human and now I have a total of thirty-five thousand and seven human souls.

"Whahaha! Thank you for the souls"

I said while laughing, nobody hears my voice because I'm quite high in the sky. After two hours the remaining alive five thousand soldiers also left, and I, well I landed in front of a dead soldier and take his sword. The sword is made up of the demon steal and it is a high-grade sward, at least it can handle some of my power.

It is the best sword in the whole area I asked Great Sage to find the best sword on this battlefield and she tells me to take this sword.

For evolution, a monster needs at least ten thousand human souls and a Demon Lord Seed. Unfortunately, according to Great Sage I have a soul which is highly compatible with Dragons as a result, I don't have a Demon Lord seed, but fortunately, I got the Demon Lord Seed after devouring the Orc Disaster.

Now I satisfy both conditions, so I can evolve into a 'Demon Lord' but first I have to find a safe place because it takes three days to evolve into a 'True Demon Lord', so I have to go back to the 'God Mountain' because I know the safest place in the whole world is the peak of the 'God Mountain.'

There live an incredibly powerful monster nobody can even climb half of the mountain, because of the aura that the monster is releasing even Demon Lord can't stand that much pressure let alone climb the mountain, but for some reason, I didn't feel any pressure inside the aura, rather I feel a comfortable feeling of safety.

After flying for nearly whole five days, I finally reach the top of the mountain. The top of the mountain is so beautiful there is a big lake in the center, the trees that surround the lake, the clouds touching the trees and the yellow, red, and orange rays of the setting sun rays illuminating the whole area and the lake are also reflecting the rays of the sun.

"Beautiful..."

I said, unconsciously, the scene in front of me is too beautiful, just like a dreamland or heaven.

"But, not as beautiful as you..."

I hear a soft but loud voice. I'm totally dazzled by the beauty of this place, but the voice snapped me from my trance and I turn back to look at him.

A huge, I mean a big, too big dragon, his body is as black as the night sky with some small white spots on his body and a silver-colored fur surrounding his lower and front body. The dragon is awfully similar to Veldora but the dragon in front of me is more big and powerful!! No, not only powerful but too powerful and huge.

'Veldanava'- that's the first thought that came to my mind. He is ‹Veldanava› the 'Creator' or should I say the «God» of this world.

'Huh! What the hell he is doing here?