Quest Buy part 3

Comet's POV

We were running as fast as we could when suddenly, Star stopped us. "Look out!" she warned. In front of us swung an axe on a pendulum. "Blades of Doom!" We dodged the axes and continued to run towards the end of the hallway. "Massacre Darts!" We dashed past the statues and avoided the darts that were shot at us. "A hallway with walls that smash together periodically!" Star and Marco dodged the smashing walls without any problems. Big Chicken followed us and suddenly grabbed my leg. I stumbled and screamed surprised. Just before the wall between him and me smashed together, Star and Marco pulled me out of there. "Thank you" I said as we reached the charger department. "We made it" Marco panted. We looked around and saw hundreds of different chargers on the shelves. "There are so many chargers! We'll never find the right one in time!" Star said hopelessly. I was starting to have some doubts myself, but Marco encouraged us "Oh, yes we will. Because this time, we're gonna get organized. I'll figure this out. You go hold off the monsters." "Right!" Star agreed and I nodded We ran back to the aisles where Ludo and his monsters were. "There they are!" Ludo shrieked. Before I knew it, I was cornered by monsters. Ludo appeared behind them and ordered "Hand over your wand!" "I don't have it with me" I defended myself. The monsters looked surprised and dumbfounded. I used this opportunity to attack them and get out of there. I got over to Star and we knocked a shelf over on top of Bearicorn. We jumped on top of it and with the help of the giraffe monster, we were sent up to a higher shelf. We spotted a sloth clerk watching TV and eating chips. He noticed us and asked "You're not gonna tell my boss about this, are you?" Before we could reply, the giraffe monster roared in our faces. Star smacked him on the head with her wand. We climbed to the side of the shelf. On the other side were two other monsters. Star couldn't hold the balance and crashed on the floor. I tried to grab her but was pulled down with her. We landed in front of the monsters, and Star caught her wand before they could get it. We got ready to attack when a minotaur lady with a shopping cart walked in between us. "Well, well, well. It looks like Mama's having pork chops for supper" she said and picked up the green monster. She put him in her cart before walking away. Big Chicken, the monster who had remained from the two of them, now took flight and pointed his rear at us. I was disgusted and weirded out, then I realized what he was about to do. Star and I dodged his egg attacks. Star tripped over a shopping, getting her foot stuck. As Big Chicken swooped down, Star flipped the cart onto his head and freed her foot in the process. She kicked Lobster Claws backward into a shelf and several items fell to the ground. A beak groomer fell in front of him. "Beak 'N' Trim" he gasped "I found it! Ludo, I found it!" He ran away with the box and I helped Star up, before running to Marco.

Star's POV

As we ran to the charger section I begged inside my head that Marco had found the right charger. I glanced at the energy bar as it fell even lower. The last bar blinked continuously. Comet and I looked up to Marco, who was standing on the very top of the ladder. "I found the charger! It took me a while, but once I figured out they were using the metric system-" "Good job, Marco! Just give me the cock-a-doodie charger!" I cut him off and appeared next to him ('Cause logic!), demanding the charger. He handed it over to me. "Yes! I got it!" I was just about to plug the charger in my wand when it was snatched from my hand by Ludo. "Yes! I got it!" he cheered. "Finally, evil is in the palm of my hand! Princess Blast Your Face Off!" I prepared myself for the impact that never came. Instead, my wand expelled a small puff of smoke in the shape of the skull. Comet and I exchanged a look and glanced down at him. "Spinning Dizzy Death Blast!" he tried again and spun around himself. Still nothing. "Um, uh... Kapow! What's wrong with this thing?!" he shook my wand. I kicked Ludo away into a shelf and retrieved my wand. I laughed excitedly. "Star, do it already!" Comet reminded me. "Oh, right." I plugged the charger into my wand and the power gauge filled up. Pumpkin's compartment opened and revealed my millhorse healthy and happy. "So cute" I adored her. Marco came behind us with a second charger for Comet. "Thanks" she said and took it from him. I grabbed her and cheered "Fantastic Exit Beam!" The three of us were pushed to the exit by a green beam. "You gonna pay for these chargers, ma'am?" the Sloth clerk asked us. "Nah. Our arch-nemesis will cover it. He kinda owes us" I replied. "Um, you do realize we could just walk?" Marco remarked. "I know" I said. We stopped and Comet took out the dimensional scissors. She cut a portal back to the Diaz's bathroom and we walked through it. I noticed Marco's minivac flowing in the air, pink sparkles surrounding it. I nudged Comet who also looked at the vacuum wondrously. "We're back. You see, Star, it pays to be organized. If you just listened to me-" Shut it" I shushed Marco. "On Earth, it's rude to tell people to shut it" Marco said offended. "Yeah-yeah-yeah, that's rude on Mewni too. Looooook" I pointed at the flying object. "My minivac!" Marco exclaimed. "It's possessed. I'm gonna touch it." Mesmerized, I walked toward the minivac, ignoring what Marco and Comet were saying. I gently touched the minivac and grabbed it out of the air. I slowly opened the minivac and saw... "Eh, just my charger" I said and gasped "My charger!?" "Uh... whoops. I must have accidentally sucked it up when I was cleaning. Sorry. Guess you both have two now" Marco said remorsefully. "Nah" I put the charger back into the vacuum and gave it to Marco. "You keep it. We've got our wand. You've got a magic floating vacuum cleaner. Now we're all cool." I walked into my room before hearing a thud from the bathroom. I ran back. "You okay?" I asked Marco as he lay on the ground. "Yeah" he sighed.

A/N: I'm back! ^-^ I finally had my entry exams last Saturday, which means I'll finally have time to write a little more! I hope you're having a good time, even if you're stuck at home because of the coronavirus (or are you allowed to go out?) Either way, stay safe! ^-^

CU, Yvie