Party with a pony part 1

Comet's POV

"All right, girls" Marco said, covering something with his arm. We were in the kitchen. Marco's parents were out for the night and Marco told us he would make something amazing to eat. "Feast your eyes on this!" Marco revealed a plateful of cheesy nachos. Star sang "Marco's Super Awesome Nachos!" I giggled as she clapped excitedly and picked up one of the nachos. "Triangle food!" she stated and was about to take a bite, when there was a knock at the door. "Did you invite someone else?" I asked him. Ever since we made up, I wasn't so nervous around him anymore. I was still quiet, yes, but not more than usual. Marco shook his head no. It knocked again. "I'll get it" Marco told us and got to the front door. Star started to eat the nacho. "Oh, they are good" she mumbled, her mouth still full of food. Suddenly we heard a shriek from the door. Star and I stood up in shock and went to the front door. There we saw a Marco lying on the ground and- "Oh my gosh" Star shouted "Flying Princess Pony Head!" She ran outside, stepping on Marco and hugged the light blue unicorn head, that was floating in the air. "Oh, hello B-fly" Pony Head replied. I smiled and came to stand next to them. "Hello Pony Head. It's nice to see you" I said. "Hey C" Pony Head and I exchanged hugs. Pony Head looked at my sister and me. "Girls, we're going out tonight! Are you ready to make some ba-a-ad choices?" I looked at her questioningly. "Just kidding C, don't worry" Pony Head assured. Star said "Let me just wake up Marco."  "Right" I agreed. Pony Head seemed to be surprised. "Oh that's not a dead person?" "Not... dead..." Marco groaned. Star picked him up and introduced him to Pony Head. "Pony Head, meet our best friend Marco Diaz." "Your best friend?" she repeated. Star, realizing what she had said quickly added "Oh, No-no-no! On Earth! You're our best friend on Mewni, right Comet?" While she was saying this, she made hand gestures using Marco's hands. I nodded in agreement. "Marco, this is the pony we've been telling you about" I explained to Marco. Pony head came face to face with Marco. She snorted and said "I hate your face. Plus, you're ugly." "Pony Head!" I said reproachfully. She laughed and assured "Just kidding. That's a joke. Ticktock girls. Let's paaartaaay!" Star grabbed Marco and me "Yeah, guys! Let's paartaaay!" I smiled, but Marco freed himself out of Star's grasp and said "With her? Um, okay well, I was gonna... But I... I was gonna..." He tried to find some excuse to stay at home. Star made her puppy- eye trick. Marco, too, didn't seem to be immune against her trick and gave in. "Alright" he said, picking up a nacho off his shirt and ate it. Star was thrilled "Comet, our two besties are gonna be besties!" Pony Head floated up a bit. "Sweet! Let's go!" she revealed a pair of dimensional scissors on her tongue. Star gasped "Dimensional scissors?! Aah! Jealous!" I was amazed too. "How did you get these?" I asked Pony Head. She shrugged (I guess) and opened a portal. Marco asked "Wait, we're going to another dimen-?" Star cut him off "Come on!" She pulled us through the portal. After a while we landed on a cloud. Pony Head followed and Marco, not so lucky, fell onto the ground before us face-first. 

Marco's POV

Ugh. That hurts. I looked up from the ground and saw a disco-like place. There were different creatures dancing or chilling on the side. "Where are we?" I asked. Star replied "The Bounce Lounge. My favorite place to chill." She lay back in her cloud. I stood up and looked into the air, not watching where I was going. Comet warned "Just stay away from the edge." I looked down and stumbled. I was just about to fall down the edge, but luckily, Star grabbed me and shoved me into something. "Marco! Photo booth, photo booth! Come on!" The four of us made several photos together. Then Star announced dreamily "Now... just you two! A souvenir from the night our besties became besties. Yay." She and Comet left the booth. Just when they were out of our sight Pony Head glared at me. "Listen. We are not gonna be besties. We are not even gonna be second-besties" We made a photo, before I argued back "'Second-besties'?" That's not even a thing!" She replied "Ohhhh! You wanna make this a thing?"  Another picture. "Look her, Earth Turd. This night is really important to me. You mess that up, and you're gonna get the horn!" She pointed her sharp horn at my heart. "Got it?! Good. Real good." She left and I was alone in the booth. I got out of the booth, and spotted the girls. They were dancing and having a good time. I had to tell them. I had to warn them. This pointy head was no good.

A/N: Hope you liked it. Thanks for everyone who reads this fan fiction ^-^ Again, it means the world to me. Enjoy your day. 

CU, Yvie