Star and Comet come to earth part 4

Comet's POV

"Well, that went good didn't it?" Star said. Now that Marco was gone, I was a lot more confident. "Yeah" I agreed, but then I added "You shouldn't have done that with the poor butterfly. Marco must be shocked. And I don't even want to think about the student that was taken away." "Yeah, Yeah, I know" she admitted. She stopped in her tracks. "You won't tell mom, will you?" she asked anxiously. "No, of course not" I told her. She smiled thankfully. Then she questioned " Do you remember, where we're going to stay?" "Yeah, we stay at the Diaz's. They're living near here." "Then what are we waiting for" Star grabbed me and started running into the opposite direction of where we actually wanted to go. "Wrong direction!" I informed her. She stopped, turned around and pulled me into the right direction. "Ups" she said. 

<><><>

We were sitting on the couch together with Mr. and Mrs. Diaz. Star just told them about our lives and how we used to sneak around in the castle, when  the front door opened. Marco came inside and Mrs. Diaz  excitedly called him to us "Oh, Marco! Come meet the new foreign exchange students who are going to be living with us!" "Wha...?W-wha...?" Marco asked, trying to process everything. Star, on the other hand was very surprised. She jumped up from her place. " What?! We had no idea these were your parents! We just assumed everyone on Earth had the last name 'Diaz'!" "Won't it be nice to have Comet's calm and quiet aura and Star's upbeat, lively energy around the house?" Marco's mother asked him. He didn't seem very pleased and just responded "We could've gotten that from a litter of puppies." And that was a mistake. I could almost see Star's eyes getting even bigger as she enthusiastically said "I... love... PUPPIES!" She jumped into the center of the room and made 8 puppies appear out of thin air. They yipped and Mr. and Mrs. Diaz awed at the sight of them. But not for long. The puppies started to shoot lasers from their eyes. I quickly defended myself by creating a shield in front of me before the laser hit me. It bounced off and instead shoot a hole through Marco's face on a picture. Marco looked at us angrily, and I flushed red, again and hid behind my blonde hair. 

Star's POV

Marco stared at us angrily and Comet's face went red. She hid behind a curtain of blonde hair. I was kinda angry at Marco. I promised dad to look after my sister, making sure she felt welcome. Also, to be honest, it was more my fault than hers. How dare he look at her like that. "Oh. Hehehe..." I said to get Marco's attention to me instead of my sister. Mr. Diaz, sensing the tension, picked up one of the puppies and tried to lighten the mood. "Well they are really cute. Ay! My eye!" In the process of distracting us, he got shot in the eye by a laser. Mrs. Diaz stepped in to help. "Marco, why don't you show the girls their new room" She suggested. I decided to let him be for now. "Come on Comet, let's see our room" I encouraged her. She nodded, pulling her hair back and standing up. I ran to the stairs and quickly ran upstairs. Comet followed and behind her Marco dragged our luggage with him and lastly the puppies trailed behind us.

Third-person POV

Again, none of them noticed the frogman hiding in a tree. He laughed evilly and used his dimensional scissors to jump into another dimension.

Ludo's POV

I was sitting on my big throne as Buff Frog jumped into my room. He saluted and said "Ludo, master, I've tracked down Star and Comet Butterfly. They've hidden them in the Earth dimension. Unguarded" I laughed wickedly. These were the first good information in weeks. I turned around in m throne to face Buff Frog. "Excellent work Buff Frog" I complimented him "I knew they couldn't hide these royal brats from me for long. Soon the wand will be mine. And then the universe. And then... !" I stopped for a moment to think " Actually, the universe should do it. I'm coming for you royal Butterflies...!"

Comet's POV

We got into our room. Marco got into the room with our suitcases. He let them drop, and accidentally dropped it onto his foot. He yelped and took his foot. Star had already inspected the room with a bed, a closet and a table on each side. "Okay... we can work with that" she gasped "Sparkle Glitter Bomb Expand!" she yelled. The room turned into a large castle loft. We both had our own rooms at home, but this loft was more like divided into two different parts. On the left side was Stars room with light green walls and stairs which lead to the upper layers of the loft. The right side was in the style of my room. The walls of my part were purple and there was a second staircase on my side. A big Interdimensional Mirror was in the middle of our rooms. Star jumped onto her bed and started bouncing on it. "Ahhh! That' better" She made a gesture with her hand that I should join her. I hesitated but then joined her on the bed, and we bounced together, laughing. Marco looked at us enviously. "I wished I had a room like this" he said. Star got off the bed and grabbed his arm "You do?!" she asked him and pulled him out of the room. "You're coming Comet?" she asked me.  "No, I go unpack my stuff." I told her. "Okay" she and Marco left, and I started putting my books onto the shelf and my painting equipment next to my table. I pulled Pearl out of my suitcase and placed her gently next to my books. I was about to read, when I heard a crash, and Star yelling something. She came int our room. "What happened?" I asked her worriedly. "Marco jumped out of the window" she replied "he said he couldn't take it anymore and if we moved in, he'd move out." "Oh" was all I could say. "Well where is he now?" I asked her  "I don't know" she admitted. "We got to find him and apologize "I stated. "Yeah, let's go" Star agreed.

A/N: Well there you have it: part 4 ! Thank you for reading. It means the world to me. If you like, you can also vote. Good night! ^-^

CU, Yvie