Party with a pony part 2

Pony Head's POV

I left the photo booth and joined the twins on the dance floor. We all had a good time till I saw Earth Turd. He was dancing with B-fly and seemed to try to tell her what had happened in the booth. I flew to them and shoved him to the side. B-fly didn't see me doing anything, luckily, but ran up to the boy so that he wouldn't fall off the cloud. I decided it was better not to interfere and looked out for C. She was now sitting on a cloud. I joined her. "Hey girl, enjoying your time?" I wanted to know.  She nodded. "It's so great that we get to spend time together, even when Star and I are on Earth. I really missed you" I smiled. To be honest, C had never been as funny as B-fly, but she was a reliable and loyal friend. She and Star were a great Duo and complemented each other greatly. From the other side of the lounge I saw B-fly waving at us. "Pony Head, Comet ! Let's go to the Amethyst Arcade. Marco will have more fun there!" she shouted across the cloud. Earth Turd and fun?! Anything but that. I just wanted to reject, when I hear the sound of a portal being opened. I turned my head to the sound and saw the guards coming through it. I quickly flew to the two, C behind me. "Yes, you are right Star. He will like the arcade better. Let's go" I hastily opened a new portal and flew through it. The others stayed behind for a few seconds before they too got through the portal. Earth Turd's eyes grew big, when he saw the arcade. "Holy pixels" he exclaimed "So many video games" "Yes, I knew you would like it here. This place is full of squares" I remarked. Star squealed "Look. Lance Lance Revolution. That's perfect! Pony Head, Marco! You guys, go play!" Earth Turd and I glared at each other. We took the lance-controller. "Pony Head VS Earth Turd" the game announced. "Hey!" Marco complained. "Round 1! Joust!" We started to fight against each other. "You're going down, downer!" I told him. "Oh yeah?! Well, your mother's a horse" He replied. I knew it must be some kind of insult, but I didn't really see anything insulting in it. "Uh, okay, and your point would be?" "Aw, look at you two getting along" B-fly put her hand onto Earth Turd's and my back, but immediately pulled back. "Ewww." She said slightly disgusted. "Oh, I'll go get us some nice cold icicles to put on your disgusting sweaty body." "I'll come with you" C said. 

Comet's POV

Star and I got into the waiting line in front of the icicle shop. A square stood in front of us and couldn't decide which icicle he wanted.  All of a sudden Pony Head appeared next to us. She looked nervous. "Hey girls, I'm bored. Uh, I know this other club, so let's bounce." She took out her scissors and opened the portal "Sounds cool" Star said. "Wait, we need to get Marco first" I reminded them. "Oh no-no-no-no-no. He went on ahead. Um, yes, he wanted to save us a good spot in the  mosh pit. Yes, that is the course of events." "Oh, classic Marco. Always putting friends first." Star grinned. "Okay... If you say so" I muttered. We went through the portal and entered a concert. The crowd lifted us up into the air. We laughed. "Is this not a blast or what girls" Pony Head cheered. "Yeah-heah! But I don't see Marco anywhere." Star said. "Pfft! You got me girls. And I'm way more fun!" "What do you mean?" I asked her. She laughed nervously "Uh, heh, funny story. You're gonna love it. ... I kinda ditched him and left him in the other dimension. Oops." "What?!" Star and I screamed and I fell onto the ground. "Comet!" Star got of the cloud and rushed to me. "C!" Pony Head flew down to me "Are you okay?" I nodded and lifted my head. Star looked at her. "How could you do this to our best friend ?!" she asked reproachfully. "Your best friend?! Last time I checked, the best friend was me!" "Comet and I can have two best friends. Unless one of them is a friend-ditching liar." Star said. She helped me up and turned away from Pony Head, her arms crossed. "That Earth Turd means that much to you?" Pony Head asked with regret in her tone. Star faced her. "He's the best turd I've ever known." Star turned again. I looked at both of them. "Hey, everyone makes mistakes. But it's not too late to make it up." Pony Head sighed. "Okay" she said. She opened the portal to the Amethyst Arcade. "Please forgive her Star. I'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding." I tried to convince her. She sighed and nodded. We jumped through the portal to get Marco.

A/N: I actually have nothing to say. 

CU, Yvie