Pixtopia part 3

Comet's POV

I took a step through my self made portal. For a moment I stood in a vacuum of space, looking into the vast nothingness. Then, the space blurred, and I was in a hall of some sort.

"Winter Storm Hyper Blow!" I ducked just quick enough for the spell to fly past me. It hit some pixies behind me, freezing them.

"Comet!", Star yelled, hugging me. "Star, you're okay", I sighed in relief. "Wait", Star let go and looked at me wondrously "How'd you get here?" I stepped aside so she could see the portal behind me. "That's perfect" Star said and turned to the boys "Let's go!"

"No! I haven't killed you yet!", the pixie with a crown screeched. "Rainbow Flytrap!", exclaimed Star and trapped the pixie and the guards. 

Marco, Star and I quickly jumped through the portal, followed by Ferguson. Again, we stepped into the space between dimensions before finally returning to Star's and my room.

Star let herself fall onto her bed. "That's it! I'm switching service providers!", she yelled. Marco stood beside her bed, leaning onto one of the poles of the canopy bed. "Yeah, good call. Guys, I feel bad. I think I may have ruined Ferguson's one chance at love. Maybe Star and I are mess-up twins", Marco sighed.

"Love?", I asked, confused. What in the world had happened while they had been gone?

Star let out a laugh and rolled onto her stomach. "Oh Marco. That pixie didn't love Ferguson. She just wanted to eat him. Marco's eyes widened. "Really?"

He and Star started laughing. I smiled, still quite confused. Star hopped off her bed, a pair of scissors falling out of her pocket. She picked them up. "Oh, here Comet, the dimensional scissors-", she stopped. "Wait- if you didn't have the scissors, how did you create a portal?", she asked. Marco looked over to us "Wait, that portal wasn't made with the scissors?"

"Nope. Comet just invented a new spell", Glossaryck said, floating from behind my bed. "You did?!", Star exclaimed and hugged me tightly "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!", she squealed, jumping up and down with excitement.

"That means you'll get to write your own chapter in the book of spells", Star said happily.  "That's awesome Comet", Marco congratulated me. I blushed of happiness. "Thank you", I smiled happily.

"Uh, why are you guys ignoring me?", Ferguson said, "and where's Alfonzo?"

A/N: So, very short chapter to finish this episode. When I was writing this I realized that the spell Comet invented is very similar to the one Star accidentally used in Match Maker. So I decided to clear this up, before someone gets confused.

1. Star's spell was an accident, while Comet created the spell intentionally. That's why Star technically did not invent a new spell. It was an already existing spell that she somehow used wrongly.

2. Comet is able to decide where to go with her spell, even to different dimensions. Star on the other hand was only able to teleport a short distance in a single dimension.

3. Comet's spell works like a portal, while Star's spell teleported a group of people without their consent.

I hope this cleared a few things up 😅 Next up is Lobster Claws, and the first "fight" between Marco and Star. How will Comet handle a conflict between her sister and their closest friend on Earth?

Thanks for sticking around this long and reading this chapter! I hope you have a nice day/night!

YvieLeaf