Monster Arm part 2

Marco's POV

I woke up the next morning thinking to myself It was all just a dream. However, this illusion was destroyed by my tentacle arm smacking my face. I groaned. On the way to the shower, I thought about how I could face everyone at school, now that I was kind of part monster. I was in the shower now, and when I comforted myself with the thought that at least I would look like the same, just with a monster arm instead of my broken arm, the tentacle arm managed to slap the soap out of my hand and smack my face again. "Ow!" I complained. The arm didn't seem to have enough and turned the shower handle to hot. I screamed as the hot water showered down on me. I got out of the shower and back into my room. It took longer than usual to get dressed, but finally, I managed to get downstairs. I sat down at the breakfast table with burned red skin. I tried to eat my breakfast in peace, but the tentacle slapped my toast away before I could start to eat it, and knocked over everything on the table. Really, why do I even try? Star and Comet entered the room and sat down next to each other. "Morning, Marco. Morning, monster arm" Star yawned. She and Comet didn't seem to have slept a lot last night. "We were up all night, but we haven't found a way to reverse the spell" Star continued. She just wanted to start to eat when my arm took Comet's orange juice and poured it over me, and threw the glass away. It smashed against the wall and shattered into thousand pieces. After 'breakfast' we picked up our backpacks and made our way to school. Surprisingly, there weren't as many people staring at me as I expected to be. I assumed it was because everyone knew about Star and Comet and thought it was better to just roll with their magical abilities.

<><><>

The morning went by and before I knew it, we had lunch. The three of us walked with our lunch trays. I kept mine out of the monster arm's reach. We heard Lars Vanderdud, the bully from our year. "Hey, kid. I got a joke for you" he said to Francis Smithington, another student in our year. "What's the most important meal of the day?" Lars asked Francis and slapped his lunch tray out of his hand. "It's breakfast!" Lars laughed and shoved Francis' face in pink frosting. I was always against bullying and hated any bully. In Lars' case, I was even angrier since he was the one who started the whole 'safe kid' thing. Suddenly, my arm punched Lars across the face. Everyone gasped as Lars turned around and roared "Who did that?!" I pointed sheepishly at my monster arm. "No one hits La-!" Before he could finish his sentence, my arm slapped him repeatedly. Lars ran away crying. The monster arm picked up Francis and cleaned his face. Francis had an admiring expression on his face. "I, sir, am in your debt" he announced but was pushed out of the way from Ferguson. "You're a hero!" he said and the students all cheered. Jackie asked "Can I check out that arm?" I could feel the heat rising in my face and said "Uhhh... sure." She and two girls, one of which was Janna started to admire the monster arm. What I thought would be the worst day of my life turned out to be one of the best.

Comet's POV

"A-ha! I found it!" Star yelled triumphally. I looked at the spell. "A reverse tentacle spell! I think" Star said. I read through the instruction and description. "It should work" I agreed "Here it says that it returns an arm back to the state it was before it was hit by magic." Marco hesitated "Uh, maybe you should practice on something else first." "Way ahead of you" Star took out a potted plant and cried "Returnio Armius Normalritecus!" The plant was burned to a crisp. Marco looked shocked at what could've been his arm now and said "Uh, I'm going to bed now." "Don't worry! I'll get it!" Star yelled after him. He left the room and Star took out another potted plant. "Maybe I just pronounced it wrong. Returnius Armius Normalrinny!" This time, instead of just burning down the plant, the spell made it explode. "Ugh" Star groaned. I looked at her as she tried, again and again, to master the spell, becoming more desperate each time she failed. "Star, maybe you should take a break" I suggested. "I can't do that" she argued. She tried one more time. The plant turned into a foot with six toes. "Okay, Star you seriously need rest" I pulled her away from the plants and asked "What's wrong?" "What do you mean?" Star replied. "You know what I mean" I looked at her worried. She sighed. "You're right" she finally confessed "I just... I always feel like I'm the one messing things up with magic, and you're the one cleaning my mess up. You're so much better with magic, and I really wanted to put things back in order myself this time. I don't want to depend on your magic when I know I could do it by myself if I just tried harder. I guess I'm just a little bit jealous from time to time." I was surprised to hear that. Did she really think that way? I took her hands in mine and looked her into the eyes "Listen Star" I said "You have no reason to be jealous. You have an amazing talent with magic. To be honest, I'm sometimes jealous of you." "What? Why?" she asked. "You are much better at making new friends than I am. I don't think I would be able to make any friends without you" I confessed. She chuckled "Seriously? You are nice, beautiful, and always willing to help! Anyone can be happy to call you his or her friend!" I blushed lightly "No I'm not" I disagreed. "But I could return everything honestly. And you're super talented" I said. We both didn't say anything. "You know, we shouldn't be jealous of each other but support and help one another" I finally said. "Yeah" Star agreed. We smiled at each other. "Hugs!" We said simultaneously and laughed. "Are you ready to try again?" I asked her. she nodded and took out another potted plant. "Returnio Armius Normalrino" she said. Her spell made a normal human hand appear. Star gasped. "I did it!" she cheered, before yawning in exhaustion. I only noticed now, that this was the second night that we haven't slept through. Nevertheless, it was worth it. "Let's go to Marco!" Star grabbed the plant and me and we ran over to Marco's room. He was doing push-ups with the monster arm, when we burst into the room. "I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it, I DID IT!" Star screamed excitedly. Marco, however, didn't seem so fond of the idea of losing his monster arm. "Hey, I think this monster arm might actually help me take out Jeremy. Hiiii-YAH!" He broke nine stacked pieces of wood with the tentacle arm and breathed heavily. "Wait. You're gonna fight with that? That sounds kinda unfair." Star remarked startled. Marco turned around to face us and said aggressively "Ohhh, funny how you never have a problem using your magic when it benefits you, but as soon as it gives me an advantage, you wanna take it away!" "Marco, I think that arm's a bad influence on you" I stepped in. "And I think you two should go" he replied and shoved us out of his room. "What? Fine! But I don't-!" Star started but was cut off by him slamming his door in our faces. "And that's what we get for staying up all night!" Star angrily said and walked back to our room.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this part. This time it was longer than the last one. I'm off for lunch now!

CU, Yvie

Twins of Mewniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें