Comet Celeste Butterfly

A/N: So, I know I haven't been updating for quite some time, and I'm not really going to till the summer breaks (like I said before). But right now, I just wanted to write a little. So instead of continuing the story right now, I'm going to write a short story. This is a non-canon story in not particular time in the timeline, completely out of my imagination. So with that being said, enjoy!

Third-person POV

"Comet, Star, how nice to hear from you again" Queen Moon said through the mirror. "And I assume you are Angie and Rafael Diaz. And Marco, of course". The Diazes nodded at their respective names. Right now, everyone was in Star's and Comet's bedroom, sitting around the mirror. "Thank you for watching over our daughter while their stay" King River thanked the Diazes. "Of course" Angie said. "We're always happy to welcome exchange students to our home" Rafael told them. "Oh-oh-oh Mom, Dad, we should all get to know each other!" Star exclaimed happily. "That sounds lovely" Moon agreed. 

At first, they all talked about totally normal stuff until Angie started to talk about Marco as a baby. "You know, when before Marco was born we actually thought he was going to be a girl! So we were quite surprised when it turned out to be a boy" she laughed. The grown-ups were very amused, while the kids felt kinda embarrassed for no reason. Star looked at Marco and grinned. "Aw, Marco, I can really imagine you as a girl". They could see the color surge into his face. " What was his name supposed to be?" "We actually planned on naming him Marcia" Rafael answered.

Moon smiled and said "That's quite funny. You know it was quite similar with Comet and Star" "Really?" Comet asked surprised. "How come you never told us?" Star demanded.

"Well, we never really thought about telling you" River explained. "But if you want to hear the story..." "Yeah totally!" The twins said in unison. The king and queen smiled and Moon started "Well, when I was pregnant with the two of you, we had no idea what gender you were going to be. So, we had a lot of thoughts about your names. In fact, your dad's first idea was to call you Dusk and Dawn." "Yes, but Moon-pie liked Star as a name better" River continued. "I liked that name ever since I was a little girl" Moon explained. "We thought that you were going to be a boy and a girl, so we thought calling you Star and Sun would be nice. So when you were born, Star's name was already set. But we were quite surprised to get a second girl. We had no good idea how to name you, Comet. At first, we wanted to go with Sunny or Stella, but when you looked at me the first time" Moon choked up a little bit at the memory. "You had your grandmother's eyes" River took Moon's hand. "So we named you Comet. And to make sure no one's going to mix you up with your grandmother in the future, we chose to call you Comet Celeste."

"So cool!" Star grinned. River looked at the time. "Oh, dear. We need to go now" he said. "Well, it was a really nice call" Angie told them. Everyone said goodbye to the king and queen, before hanging up. "Oh, will you look at the time" Rafael said "I'll go make supper." The Diazes exited the room one by one, until only Star and Comet were left in the room. "What a cool story" Star declared. "Yeah" Comet agreed.

A/N: So you can probably read that this is my own style of writing. I'm looking forward to writing regularly soon again. 

CU,

Yvie