Cheer Up, Star part 3

Star's POV

"And that was the moment I realized - nothing makes you happier than when you're Narwhal Blasting a monster" Marco told me. "So I tried to lure one. I kinda borrowed your wand for it. But I underestimated how many of them would come." "So you brought these monsters to cheer me up?" I asked and summarized everything. "Yeah... Like I said I just didn't expect so many" Marco agreed and chuckled nervously. He finished our armors by putting a bucket on each of our heads. "But don't worry. This armor will hold them off" he said while doing it. I seriously doubted that. Suddenly the shed's roof was ripped away and a monster arm grabbed Comet and Marco. "Comet! Marco!" I screamed and jumped out of my armor and outside to rescue them. The monster army surrounded me. "Give it up, Star Butterfly! You're outmatched!" Ludo shrieked. I noticed that I didn't know half of these monsters, including the guy with Comet and Marco in his hand. "Ludo, what's with all these new monsters?" I asked him. "What? These are all the same minsters I always bring" Ludo argued. "Mmm, I don't know" I told him doubtfully. "I've never seen this dude in my life" Marco insisted, referring to the monster holding him. "You mean you never met Man Arm?" Ludo asked surprised. Man Arm changed his position to reveal his left arm, which looked like a human one. "Hey" he greeted. Another monster, one with two spike balls as hands came up to Man Arm, Comet, and Marco and said "Well, we were never formally introduced. Hi, I'm Spikeballs. I'm usually in the back." Comet hesitantly shook his hand. "Now that you all know each other... Get the wand!" Ludo ordered and the monsters started attacking me. "Honeybee Tornado Swarm!" I screamed and swarmed the monsters with bees and pollen. "You were right, Marco! I'm totally cheered up!" I laughed "I don't even care if Oskar calls!" Just then, Marco's ringtone was heard. I pulled the phone out of my pocket. "Ugh, what is that terrible ringtone?" Ludo groaned. "It's supposed to be ironic!" Marco informed him. I looked at the display and gasped. "It's Oskar!" I cheered. "Well, talk to him" Comet encouraged. "Oh, right-right-right-right-right!" I picked up. "Hello?" "Hi, I'm calling this phone number on my phone?" Oskar's dreamy voice said from the other side. "Thank you for calling. No, I mean - Hiiiii" I excitedly told him. "Hi" he replied. We were both silent for a second before we both asked "So what are you..." we broke off "Oh, I-I-I'm sorry, I interrupted you" I apologized. Bearicorn suddenly roared in my ear. I slowly turned to him appalled. "Ugh!" I said before I told Oskar "Oskar, can you hold on for, like, one second?" I turned my attention to the monsters and screamed "Hey! I am on the phone! You monsters are so rude!" The monsters didn't expect that and looked at me surprised. But I was now really angry and yelled "Syrup Tsunami Shockwave!" I washed away the monsters with a tidal wave made up of waffles, pancakes, and a lot of maple syrup. I sighed and returned to my conversation with Oskar. "Sorry about that. Cool." I still couldn't believe he actually called. "Cool Oskar replied. "Cool" I repeated. "...Okay, bye. I like your phone voice" I said and hung up. The monsters were stuck to the ground because of the syrup. Comet and Marco had managed to get away with just a little syrup here and there. "Thanks, Marco. You did know how to cheer me up. And Oskar called anyway!" I giggled. I hugged him but as we wanted to part again, the maple syrup stuck us together. A guy on a bike came by, stopped, and started laughing. he abruptly stopped and rode away. What a weird guy. "A little help here" Marco said to Comet. "Oh, right" she used a spell to help Marco and me to part again. As we walked back home Comet said "You need to show me who Oskar is next time." "Sure" I promised. I was really happy about him calling today, and couldn't wait to talk to him tomorrow.

A/N: So as always, I hope you enjoyed it. I have some news, you decide whether they're bad or good: I've applied for another school and the entrance examination is in less than a month. I want to use my time to learn for them, so maybe there will be even fewer updates till May. Anyways,

CU, Yvie