Brittney's Party Part 1

Comet's POV

Marco had just parted ways with us as Star and I walked down the hall to our chemistry class. He had Biology, so he was headed towards the other direction. "There they are!" a girl gasped and drew the attention to us. You could say that Star had made us quite popular since we got here. We were greeted by everyone who crossed our way. "Hi, Star! Hi,  Comet!" "What's going on girls?" "Did I mention I love your eye colour Comet?" I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. I still hadn't gotten used to the attention of our peers, and it didn't exactly help that I was so shy.

"Star, Comet, will you two be my lab partners?" A boy whose name was Stan (I think) asked us, before accidentally breaking the chemical beaker he was holding, causing a small explosion. "You bet!" Star replied happily. I just smiled and nodded, wondering if I'd regret this decision.

"Girls, I baked you a pie!" Chelsea announced and proudly held the pie she had baked in front of us. I wasn't too surprised. She had been baking us pies, cakes, cookies and other sweets almost everyday now. "All right!" Star cheered. Suddenly, Moobs ran up to us and ate the pie in one big bite. "I ate your pie" he said excitedly. "I knew you would!" Star remained cheerful and gave both of them a high-five as we walked past. When we arrived at our lockers, StarFan13 greeted us and said "Star, I wallpapered my locker with pictures of you!" She opened her locker to present us tons of pictures taped all over the place. I was quite happy that Star was the one in the center of the popularity pool around us. I liked it better having time for myself. I don't know how Star can stand all the pressure of being popular while failing to uphold her popularity as princess.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Star saying "That's weird... 'cause I wallpapered my locker with pictures of you!" The girls high-fived each other. I took out my books and decided to let the two chat a while and headed toward the classroom.

Carlos suddenly came to me and begged " Comet, Comet! Oh, please zap me! Please, please, please!" "Okay" I managed to squeak out. I took out my wand and quickly transformed him into a piñata. "Garcias Comet! No wonder everyone's yours and your sister's friend!" I blushed even redder and only nodded, whispering a small "thank you " before going to the class.

Meanwhile Star had caught up to me and noticed a line of students, all looking very nervous, especially Sabrina. "Ooh, a line! I love lines!" She pulled me with her to stand behind Sabrina before asking her " Why are we in line?" Sabrina turned around and explained " Only for the most important social event of the year - Brittney Wong's birthday party!" She pointed a finger to a blimp which read "BRITTNEY WONG'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! NO LOSERS ALLOWED!"

Brittney walked next to the line, either giving an invitation or ignoring the person. "No. No. No. Yes. No. Ye... No. Bleh! No!" At that, Moobs walked away sadly, saying " You're right. I wouldn't invite myself either. It was now Sabrina's turn. She whimpered as Brittney looked at her before announcing "Yes" handing her an invitation. "I'm in. I'm in! I'm-in-I'm-in-I'm-in-I'm-in...!" She cheered before fainting and falling to the floor. Brittney walked over to us and sneered "Pfft! Ew, Star "Butterface" and her twin "Freak Purple Eye"? You are invited when pigs fly!" She laughed at us and I hid myself under my hair. Star conjured a flying pig and cheered " Problem solved." "Anything for you Star" the pig said. I could hear Brittney groaning and swatting her hair. " Flying pig don't need this" the pig complained. Again, a hair swat, before I could hear her walking away. I slowly pulled back my blonde curtain of hair. "Aww, don't let her insults get to you, Comet" Star tried to cheer me up. Shen she saw that it didn't work, she instead took my hands and whirled me around. I laughed. "See!" Star cheered "We're going to that party tonight and we'll have fun, and then you and Brittney can make up." This time, I knew for a fact, that I'd regret this.

A/N: Hi -Hi, 

I'm really sorry for how long it took me to continue writing this fanfiction. School started a month ago, and my transfer to the boarding school was sooooo stressful. But now I'm back and really look forward to uploading new chapters. Thanks to all the people who didn't grow impatient and abandoned this story '^-^. 

Anyways, I gotta get to my classes now😅

CU, Yvie