Pixtopia part 1

Marco's  POV

I held my stomach from laughing so hard. Ferg and Alfonzo were with me in the twin's room. "Another one, another one!", I said through my laughs.

Ferg stopped laughing and said "Alright, alright, alright! Mirror, mirror, on the wall, call anyone." "Calling anyone", the mirror replied. The three of us giggled.

A slime man appeared in the mirror. "Uh, hello?", he asked. Ferg pretended to be a king again as Alfonzo and I tried to stop laughing. "Greetings! I am King Fergon of Fergustan. Would you care for some treasure?" 

"Uh, is this a joke", the slime man asked, not amused in the slightest. "Okay, here's my booty!", Ferg said, ignoring the slime man. "Cause I don't think you're doing it right", the slime man said.

"Ferguson! You're supposed to moon him!", I whisper-yelled. "Oh, yeah, right" Ferg said. "Uh, I don't have time for this", the slime man said and hung up. We started laughing loudly. "Hilarious!", I laughed. Star and Comet entered the room. "Hey, what are you guys doing?", Star asked interested. "Making prank calls!", Alfonzo answered.

The reaction of the two girls were very different from each other. Star seemed excited, Comet slightly exasperated. "Join the party", I told them. "Awesome!", Star cheered. "Just make sure you don't use all our services. Mom wanted to call us today", Comet said, and went up the stairs to her art 'room'. 

Star rubbed her hands together in excitement, and I said, "Mirror, mirror, call someone else." We waited for the mirror to connect to another of our victims. In the mirror, a pixie agent appeared.

"I'm sorry, but you have exceeded your minutes. Your mirror service has been temporarily suspended. Please visit our office in to settle your bill", the pixie said, before giggling and hanging up. 

Star gasped. "No! What when mom tries to call us?! She's gonna freak!" Comet's head appeared above us, as she leaned over the railing. 

"Sorry girls. That's my bad. The calls were totally my idea", I apologized. Suddenly, Star grinned, which was not what I had expected. "Marco, you messed up! Now you're just like me. Yeeees."

"What? No! I- I made one mistake", I tried to defend myself, but Star completely ignored me. "You sure 'Star'd' this whole thing up. How's it feel? Not bad, right?", she cheered and hugged me happily. I looked up in hope Comet would help me. "Oh, Marco, now we can be mess-up twins!"

I got out of Star's bear-hug. "What!? Man, I ain't no twin. I'm... I'm... I'm Marco Diaz, only child! Besides, isn't Comet your twin?", I asked, trying to save myself. Star blew raspberries and said "Pfff- As if Comet would ever mess something up."

"Where are your scissors?", I asked Star. "Comet has them. She doesn't trust me with them", she responded. Comet defended from upstairs "That's not true- I just don't want you to get any ideas." "Exactly."

Comet got the scissors and made them float down using her wand. "Let's go pay your bill", I said, taking the scissors from mid-air. "I'm staying here", Comet said and disappeared to her drawing corner. I opened a dimensional portal. Ferguson and Alfonzo stared at the portal in awe. "You gotta take us with you! This dimension is so boring", they said.

"Sure", Star said. The boys cheered and Star did a special handshake with me. "Mess-up twins secret handshake!", she giggled. I entered the portal with Star, Ferguson and Alfonzo. Hopefully we could just get her bill paid and everything would go back to normal.

<><><>

"Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to Pixtopia! In Pixtopia, we love everything- With our pixie hearts and our pixie wings- We are friends with every frog we meet- Even our bathrooms smell so sweet!"

The sickening sweet melody was the first thing I heard in this dimension. I already hate it here. 

"Here we are! How you gonna 'Star' this one up, twinsy?", Star asked teasingly. "I already told you Star, I ain't no twin! Marco Diaz came into this world alone. Alone!", I emphasized.

We entered building that was way too small for us. "Ow!", I let out a yelp when I slammed my head on the ceiling. A pixie was sitting behind a desk. "Next", she said. "Go ahead, Marco. Pay the nice pixie", Star said. I turned to Ferguson and Alfonzo. "You guys gonna pitch in for this?", I asked them quietly. "I have this flat penny from the state penny", Alfonzo said. "I have this jawbreaker, but I sorta had plans for it", Ferguson showed me his jawbreaker. 

Star stood behind us and asked in a sing-song "Marco, did you forget to bring money like I did?" She giggled, but I wasn't going to let her win that easily. "No", I said, "as a matter of fact, I brought my Emergency Cash Stash!" I pulled out some crumpled-up bills out of my sock that I always had with me. I placed them on the counter in front of the pixie.

"This is for the Butterfly account. I think that should cover it", I confidently said. "And, uh, this is for you", I added a quarter to the money, "Go buy yourself some thimble-sized shoes."

The pixie looked at the money before throwing it back at me. "I'm sorry sir. We only accept gold and jewels. You'll have to work off the bill in the Shard Mines", she said.

"Shard Mines?" Star, Alfonzo, Ferguson and I looked at each other. Suddenly, a trapdoor was opened underneath us. We collectively screamed as we fell into the black pitch.

A/N: Finally another chapter! What do you think about Comet actually spending some time alone instead of joining the others? 

I wish you guys a nice day!

YvieLeaf