St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses part 1

Star's POV:

♪ "We just called 'cause we have to say, happy birthday on your birthday day, happy birthday on your birthday day!" ♪, Comet and I sung to Pony Head. She was currently on a call with us during the short time she had to herself at St. O's. Simply thinking of that place sent a wave of uncomfortably shivers down my spine. So we had to make sure to give Pony Head an extra special birthday. "There's a special delivery coming right your way~ Your favorite", I sing-sung, and grabbed a tray of cupcakes from the table beside me. Comet and I had baked them just this morning and used our magic to create small fireworks spewing from the desserts.

"Ah, oh my goodness! Thank you so much guys!", Pony Head cheered, before quickly coughing, and in an almost monotonous voice saying, "I mean, a princess such as myself, could never tolerate such confections. But would you please donate them to the starving bartenders of Galafamor on my behalf?" I let the tray down a little, shocked by Pony Head's reply. "Pony Head, that's not like you at all...", Comet mumbled. "Yeah, did you bump your uni-horn again?", I asked.

"Guys, you know we can't receive packages here at St. Olga's School for Wayward Princesses", Pony Head whispered. Hearing that school's name made me scream in fear. I dropped the tray of cupcakes, and dove behind the first thing I saw. "St. O's, St. O's, St. O's!", I screamed, covering my ears.

"Star?", Comet finally asked, when I was done. I came out from my hiding place behind my chest. "I can't even stand to hear the name of that place", I said, shuddering. I saw a pair of legs poking out from underneath the rug, looking exactly like my legs. Carefully, I walked around them. "Oh please, you've got to chill, B-fly. I'm the one doing hard time here!", Pony Head complained. "I know", I admitted, "But if you weren't there we could totally party it up!" I started imagining about all the things we could've done today: "Rainbow tea at the Dowager Room, sliding down the twisty slopes of Zala Mountain, then dancing all night long at the Bounce Lounge!" "In one day?", Comet doubtfully asked."Oh, heck yeah girl!", Pony Head said excitedly, "That would be the best birthday day ever! Boom!"

Suddenly, I heard a door crack open on Pony Head's side, and Pony Head gasped. "Oh no! I expressed my individuality that publicly showed an emotion!" She gasped again, "And that's my third strike!" A bang came from her room, and a guard appeared behind her in our interdimensional mirror. "Oh no no, please no no, they're sending me to the solitary conformment chamber!" The guard took her away, and the connection on our interdimensional mirror cut off.

Sorrowfully, I fell onto my knees. "Pony Head! You don't deserve this!", I cried, and sobbed into my knees. Comet crouched down next to me, silently patting on my shoulder. I heard the door burst open and Marco jumping in. "Ready to take out life's frustrations on some I'll-intentioned monsters?", he asked, doing his karate moves. "Marco", Comet whispered, as if she didn't want me to hear, "now's not the time..." "Star? What's wrong?",,Marco asked, kneeling down to my other side and offering a tissue.

"This is terrible! Best friends don't let best besties have bad birthday days!" I gratefully took Marco's tissue an blew my nose, "And Pony Head is having the worst one ever." At the sound her name, Marco's expression change from a worried to an expressionless one. "Pony Head? Ugh, I'm out of here." He started walking away, but I pulled him back by his hoodie's sleeve. "Marco! We have to get her out of that prison!", I exclaimed.

"Ah, a breakout! Why didn't you say so?", Marco said, smirking knowingly. "Wait, isn't St. O's-" Before he could finish his question, I started screaming again, "St. O's, St. O's, St. O's!" "Uh, we haven't even left yet", Marco deadpanned. "It's kinda a trigger for her", Comet told him. I came out from behind the clothing rack. "Sorry", I apologized, tip-toeing past the legs under the rug.

"What's that under your rug?!", Marco asked alarmed. "I have no idea, but I do know one thing: never ever step on it", I replied. "Okay then...", Marco said, "Let's get back to that breakout thing." "But St. Olga's is a heavily guarded place. No one's ever escaped from there", Comet noted. "I've seen every prisoner escape movie ever made", Marco assured, and went to my dresser, rummaging through one of the drawers. "We only need three things: patience, brains, and the ever-famous multi-faceted...", he picked up the thing he was looking for, and proudly presented it to us, "... bobby pin."