Brittney's Party part 2

Comet's POV

"It's so weird that Brittney invited us to her birthday" Marco said that evening. We were standing outside the house waiting for the party bus to pick us up. Star and I had changed into our party dresses, and I was holding the present for Brittney. "And all she wanted was a flying pig" Star remarked before gasping and cheering "The party bus!" "Party bus?" Marco asked surprised. "But I get carsick" Marco complained as a blue bus with pink banners passed by without holding for us.  "It's not a car. It's a bus" Star argued, and grabbed Marco and me. "Rabbit Rocket Blast!" We were catapulted onto the roof of the bus. We recovered and crashed downstairs into the bus, where we found Brittney singing karaoke. She gasped while her guests looked at us. Marco groaned from the impact. I quickly made sure that the present was okay and hadn't taken any damage. Star stood up and looked at Brittney. "See? That was way more fun than taking the stairs" she told us and looked at Brittney "Oh, sweet! A little, tiny hat. Cool. I can make those" she claimed and conjured a matching hat to the one Brittney was wearing. "Star Butterfly. What are you doing here" Brittney asked her annoyed, dropping the microphone. "Nothin' yet. I just got here" Star replied, oblivious to the obvious annoyance of Brittney.

I put the present on the table, where the others had already put theirs. Looking over to Marco, I saw him doing push-ups. I found it weird, but seeing Jackie standing in front of him, I understood. "Marco, what are you doing?" she asked him before looking in my way. "Hi Comet, come sit here!" she made space for me next to her. I sat down with her on the couch as the bus suddenly stopped. Marco gagged and backed away slowly. Poor guy. He really did have motion sickness.

"So, I didn't think you'd come. No offense, but you don't seem like a party girl" Jackie remarked. I smiled shyly and replied "Yeah, Star made me come with her. What about you?" "Oh, Brittney invited me. We used to be great friends, but we kind of just grew apart" Jackie told me. 

We were interrupted by Brittney, who demanded "Now, to my invited guests, who wants to watch me open my presents?" Nobody replied. Irritated, Brittney looked at us and said "I'm waiting." Everyone started cheering and clapping with more or less genuine enthusiasm. Jackie clapped sarcastically. "She's changed a lot since elementary" she whispered. 

Star and Marco joined us. "Something tells me we were not invited to this party" Star said. "That's possible. Why don't we get off at the next bus stop?" Marco suggested. "Yeah, we could have our own party instead" I agreed. Star looked at us bewildered. "We can't do that!" she said "These people are miserable. They need us now." "Oh, I'm gonna go look how Brittney likes my present" Jackie excused herself. "Star, you don't have to-" Marco stopped talking when the bus came to a stop again. He gagged once again, his face turning green. "Are you feeling okay?" Star asked him. "I told you. I get motion sickness. Don't worry", Marco stated, sitting down on a chair "I just need to sit here, stare out of this window, and never turn my head." Star and I glanced at each other. "You do that, homie" Star said "I'ma get this party started!" She shoved him, causing the chair to spin. "Who puts a swivel chair on a bus?!" Marco exclaimed, when the chair started rolling. "Whoa! With wheels? Seriously?!" 

Star's POV

"Ugh. It's not designer" Brittney stated and threw the bag she was gifted back to Sabrina, who was hit by it in the face. "You're welcome", she whimpered. Brittney looked at the present from Comet and me. "Ooh, that's from Comet and me. Open it!" I encouraged her as I stood next to her. She opened the present and was met with a laser puppy. "A dog?" she asked me. "Nah, that's a laser puppy!" I explained as the puppy shoot a laser beam. "Check this out!" I screamed, taking the puppy from her and letting it make a laser light show. It read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTNEY".

"Here!" I handed Brittney the puppy back. "I wish my dog could spell that good!" Justin exclaimed. Brittney looked at him and whipped her hair. She whipped the laser puppy out of my hands. I gasped. "Not cool!" Brittney angrily walked away. I heard her complaining "This party is a disaster." 

That's when I understood: Brittney just wanted her party to be fun. She didn't know how to. "Maybe I can help" I told myself before shouting "Hey Brittney! I know how to make your party more fun. Rubber Sparkle Bounce House!"

The ground turned into a bounce ground. I started jumping with everyone else, content that everyone now was happy. "Walkin' on the moon!" Justin cheered. I jumped towards Brittney, who seemed to be unimpressed. "Isn't this fun, Brittney? Better idea!" I transported us to the bus' roof. "Hot tub, hot tub!" The class chanted. "Foaming Twinkle Bubble Ripple!" I exclaimed and a large hot tub in the form of a clamp appeared. "Yeah, Star Butterfly rules!"

I went downstairs, where Comet was sitting with Marco, levitating a bucket for him. "Oh, Comet, Marco. It's hard work making everybody happy" I said as I sat down to them. "Can you make my tummy happy?" Marco asked her. The bus stopped once more. "Finally. End of the line for the princesses and the puke boy. Now get off my bus!" Brittney demanded. "Oh, thank you!" Marco said and was the first to get out. Comet and I followed him. "Fresh air!" Marco cheered. "Smells just like... monsters?" We looked up and were met with Ludo and his army growling at us.

"Get them!"

A/N: Soo... it's been a while. I'm sorry for taking a break for so long. And unfortunately, this is going to be like this for quite a while. I appreciate all of you who still read this. Until the next time.

CU, Yvie