Party with a pony part 3

Star's POV

We entered the Amethyst Arcade once again. I spotted Marco being held by three masked men. I gasped and anger flooded me. "There he is. Crystal Dagger-!" To my surprise, it wasn't my sis who stopped me. "Wait B-fly! It's too dangerous girl!" Pony Head got in front of me. "Hold out your hand" she ordered. I just did what she said, not wanting to argue with her again. She spit her dimensional scissors into my hand. "Your dimensional scissors?" "I won't need 'em where I'm going." Now I was completely dumbfounded. Why would she give them to me? I couldn't accept that. "But, Pony Head...!" But she already flew up to the men. "Oh, hey, creeps!" she shouted at them. The men turned to look at her. "I heard you're looking to ride with a pony!" She looked at them as if she were ready to fight. "So come and get me!" she challenged and started to fly away from him. The men chased after her. While she distracted the men, Comet and I ran up to Marco. "Stand back, Marco!" I told him. I pointed my wand at him and exclaimed "Shiny Emerald Snake Strike!" The ropes transfigured into snakes. Marco spit some of them out of his mouth. "Marco, stop playing around!" I grabbed him and the three of us looked for Pony Head. We heard several explosions. "That's probably Pony Head's magic" Comet assumed. We followed those sounds. Around the corner we saw Pony Head who just flew into the wall. The men cornered her. We quickly jumped in between them. "Back off, creeps!" I yelled. "Leave her alone" Comet told the men. "Don't worry, Pony Head! We've got your back! ... Of your head."  Marco told Pony Head. Pony head smiled gladly. She got up and Comet and I got our wands ready, Pony Head's horn glowed with magic and Marco got into his karate position. "Time to give it up, cupcake" a deep voice boomed behind the men. "Is that... King Pony Head?" I asked. King Pony Head, a grown flying unicorn head, who was way bigger than we were appeared behind the masked men. Marco looked stunned and Pony Head looked down a little. "Hello, Daddy" she mumbled. "Hello princess" her father boomed. Comet and I exchanged a look. "What is he doing here?" I quietly asked Pony Head. She turned to face us. "Oh, B-fly, C, it's the end of the line for me. But at least I got in one last night with you, girls." I've never seen Pony Head so sad before. "One last night? Before what?" my sis asked her worried.  Pony Head looked at us with tears in her eyes. "Before this!" She inhaled "I'm going to St. O's!" I gasped "Not St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses?!" "Oh, it's true. I did it to myself. I'm headed for the slammer" Pony head explained. "It's reform school, cupcake, not jail" King Pony Head said "Although admittedly it is a lot like jail." Well, that was encouraging. I replayed what happened in my head. Then it clicked. "Oh, Pony Head! You knew you'd get send to St. Olga's, but you still came back to save Marco." Pony Head had a flattered expression. "Oh, well, you know... It's hard to say it, but he is the other best friend of you girls. Okay, I said it." "Ohhhh... Come here!" Pony Head, Comet and I hugged each other. I pulled Marco to us. One of the men interrupted our moment. "All right, princess. Time to go." He muzzled Pony Head and dragged her away. "Bye, Pony!" I said. "We're gonna miss you!" Comet ended my sentence. "Hey, Pony Head?" Marco said. Pony Head, looked at him. He smiled "Good luck in princess jail" "Aw. Thanks, Earth Tu- I mean, thank you, Marco. But don't worry about me! No jail can hold on to me for long! Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!" Pony Head laughed, and then she was dragged through the portal. If King Pony Head had hands, he would probably pinch his nose now. "Kids..." he sighed "You have 'em, and then you... wish they weren't around." He too, flew through the portal, and it closed behind him. "Yay! Our besties are besties!" I cheered. Marco murmured "Yeah... I wouldn't go that far." His eyes widened "Hey! We're stuck in another dimension!" "Oh, no, we're not. Bleh!" I imitated Pony Head and showed Marco the scissors. "Now we can go anywhere we want" Comet explained. "Anywhere in the entire universe!" I added. "I know just the place" Marco said. He took the scissors and asked "How exactly do you use these things?" "Easy" Comet said " You have to think of the place you want to go and then cut a portal into the air. Marco nodded thankfully and made a portal. We got through it and entered on the other side the living room. Marco made another plate of nachos, and we enjoyed the evening watching a movie (your choice ^-^) and eating Marco's Super Awesome Nachos. 

A/N: And here's Party with a pony! This time it was only Star's POV. Hope you enjoyed it.

CU, Yvie