Diaz Family Vacation part 2

A/N: First off, sorry for the quite long delay. I was in Denmark with my friend, but I'm back now ^-^! Second: Thank you so much Hufflepuff58, Xhobbs94, caterpillareyebrow, classic_chelsey, Jayla7996, cookiekingspider, bluecookies_2767, FabelaTrinity and ser0007 for adding my story to your Reading Lists! And a special thanks to Zaddyjiminyuhyuh, Miltdasilt, KenziRofiwa and Rainbowkitty2808 (Love that name ^-^) for voting! I really appreciate the support ^-^.

Marco's POV

We were met with a small village full of people. Mom and Dad took tons of pictures excitedly. To be honest, I expected Mewni to be more... magical? I don't know. "Is this where you grew up?" Mom asked the girls. Star laughed "No-ho-ho. We live there." She pointed at something in the sky. I looked up and saw that it was a large stone castle covered in a purple tint. "Ooh" my parents awed at it. "Oh. Higher" Star corrected us after seeing what we were awing at. Even higher, above the purple castle, was a reddish castle, even bigger than the first one. "Oooh!!" Mom and dad were amazed once again. "Higher!" Star sing-sang, and we finally saw the butterfly castle with its many lofts and flags. "Ooooooh!!! Let's go there" Mom suggested. Comet sharply inhaled, but Star brushed it off and claimed "Aw, you don't wanna see that lame, cheesy, touristy stuff. What you want to see is the real Mewni experience." Comet exhaled relieved, and we looked around the town. There were a lot of... weird people around here. I could see a woman with, I don't know, 14 children? Then there was a person stirring a pot of stew. A boy was about to reach out for it, and the person grabbed the boy and dropped him into it. On the left to them there was a peculiar herd of what seemed to be a hybrid of goats and pigs. "Those are pig-goats. Half pig and half goat" Star informed me when she saw the probably weirded out expression on my face. Mom noticed a boy sitting on the ground and greeted him "Oh, hello, little boy." The boy looked at us with his neon purple eyes, eating a horned rat and started screaming at us before running away. Maybe having purple eyes wasn't as unusual here as it was at home. "Oh" Mom said dumbfounded before nervously chuckling "Yum-yum-yum." "Um... Oh, look, an open-air market" Star showed us around the 'stands', which were selling things I've never seen before. And that was impressive, knowing I had been at Quest Buy. My parents were already walking around excitedly, taking pictures of everything! The girls and I were having a hard time catching up on them.

Star's POV

The Diazes were enjoying themselves! I couldn't be happier. As we walked around the center place, the people offered us heir stuff. I was relieved as no one recognized my sister and me. "Get your hydra trail apples!" "Half off shrunken goblin head!" "Want pickled giant's toe? Is good" Different merchants tried to sell to us. I caught up to the rest to another merchant who was selling various wares like sundials, jewelry, wind chimes and even chicken.  "I'll take the wind chimes, please" Mrs. Diaz said and happily bought the souvenir. Comet and I lead them down an alleyway when I saw dad! I gasped, grabbed Comet and ran to a pig goat pen with her. "Dad!" I explained as we ran past Marco. I dragged him into the middle of the pen with Comet and me. "Whoa!" Marco gasped surprised. "Star, what the...?" But I cut him off before he could finish his question. "Our dad's here!" "What" Comet 'exclaimed' distressed. "Your dad?!" Marco repeated. I quickly poked my head up and saw dad standing in the alley. "Yes" I insisted. " What is he doing here? I thought he was lecturing people?" Comet asked. "I don't know, but if he finds either of us, were dead!" I shook Comet as I told her this. "Breathe" Marco calmed me down "Just tell my parents the fanny packs are from both of us, and we can go home." "But they're actually enjoying my gift. I don't wanna ruin this for them" I argued. Just then, Marco's parents came to us and made photos of the piggoats. We stood up, and I quickly came up with a backup plan. "Uh, okay! Uh, next, I wanna show you, uh..." I looked around and had a brilliant idea. "Mewni's natural beauty!" I announced confidently and led them to the Forest of Certain Death. "Star, what are you doing" Comet asked alarmed "We can't go there!" I looked at her reassuringly " Everything will be fine, I promise." Unlike my sister, Marco's parents were hyped for our nature walk. "Sounds thrilling!" Mr. Diaz said and Mrs. Diaz added "We love nature" The two of them approached the forest and again, took pictures. "Forest of Certain Death?!" Marco read out the sign and looked at me as if I was mad. "Oh, don't't read out too much into the name. Hurry up!" I claimed and we entered the dark forest. I started to shiver slightly from the coldness and decided it would be best to make a quick, short walk around the forest and then get home. "Um, so it's really kind of important to keep moving. There's a bleeding willow tree" I warned the rest, but Marco's parents were too amazed to take them seriously. I doubt they even listened.  "Here's a carnivore blossom" I continued. "Are you guys seein' any of this?!" Marco complained, referring to the animals that attacked him. "See it?" Mr. Diaz repeated questioningly. Mr. and Mrs. Diaz were talking for a while till they started chanting together as they slowly walked further away from us. "Best anniversary ever, best anniversary ever! Best anniversary ever, best anniversary ever!" Their chant slowly faded into the sounds of the forest. "Wait come back!" I followed them, dragging Comet with me. We stepped over the ground with teeth and followed them deeper and deeper into the dark, dangerous forest.

A/N: So, I finally updated! Yeah! Please excuse the grammar and correctness of this chapter. It's quite late over here, but I really waned to publish this today. Anyway, again thank you to the people mentioned above and of course to everyone else her to. I'm really happy that people actually read and vote for this story. 

I've been thinking about Comet's love life. I don't want to spoiler anything, but I want to ask you: With whom do you want to see her being together with? Or rather having her being single? I honestly don't know yet, and I wouldn't know how to write a love story, since I haven't had any experience myself yet '^-^.

CU, Yvie