💖The Village Angel {Ren x Etho}💖

☆☆☆

Based off of 3rd life. Enjoy

☆☆☆

Etho just finished up getting the two villagers to Ren that he'd requested to trade for enchantment. Some of the other village people tagged along with him to make it look like they'd helped. Truth is Ren would kill them if his name turned red, and no one wants to die by the hands of Rendog.

Etho is a simp for Ren to put it lightly. He would do absolutely anything for the dog boi.

~~~

"Thank you, please leave" as everyone turned an left, Ren jumped off the roof of Renchanting and grabbed Etho by the shoulder, stopping him from going anywhere. "Not you, you stay"

~~~

The two were now sat inside with hot cups of tea. "So, why did you want me to stay? Not that I mind or anything" asked Etho, mumbling the last part. Ren blushed and turned away, causing the cosplayer to giggle.

"Uh... Well, my dude, I actually wanted to talk about something" he looked back up at Etho's soft eyes and sighed, looking back down.

Etho took Ren's hand in his and used his free hand to gently guide Ren up to look him in the eyes. The ninja noticed tears in the dog hybrids eyes and wiped them away.

"It's okay, Ren. If you're struggling to say it, you don't have to tell me" he pulled the crying man into his embrace gently stroking his hair.

Few minutes pass, and Ren had finally stopped crying. "Etho, I love you" he then snuggled closer into Kakashi's twin.

Etho blushed and looked away from Ren. "I love you too, Ren"

Ren looked up at Etho and the two started to slowly lean into a kiss. However, were rudely interrupted by the sound of a creeper and a laughing-hysterically Martyn.

☆☆☆

Not the greatest I've done, but not the worst lol