💖Soulmates {Beef x Etho}💖

Hi

My dyslexia was at its peak whilst writing this. Thank fuck for spellchecker.

Was searching for something for another oneshot and found this and fell in love with the concept

☆☆☆

There was a reason Etho always wore gloves, and it wasn't because he's a big weeb boi who just wants to cosplay as Kakashi all the time.

He had a grey hand.

He didn't know why. He's never seen anyone else with this weird skin condition before.

He did, however, notice that some people had multi-coloured splodges on their skin in places. He wondered why that was.

~~~

"Beeeeeeef I'm bored" Etho complained as he dramatically thew himself onto his bed.

Beef chuckled and sat down gently beside him. "Well, what do you wanna do?"

Etho groaned in annoyance. He quite honestly didn't want to do anything apart from be with Beef.

Then an idea entered his brain;

"Do you know what this is?" Etho asks as he removes his right glove to reveal the grey hand. Beef looked with interest.

Beef then lifted up his shirt a little, showing off the top of his hip.

It has the same greyness :0

"It stays grey until your soulmate touches it, then it becomes multi-coloured"

Etho looked out at it in awe and ever so gently reached out to touch it.

It immediately changed from grey to rainbow, as did Etho's hand. Both boys stared in awe as the shade turen to colours.

Etho's heart fluttered; it was like millions of butterflies were let out in there.

Beef looked up at Etho. Etho returned the gaze.

Ever so slowly, they lean in, eventually closing the gap between them

☆☆☆

Ehhhh dunno if I like this one or not

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this