🚩🏴‍☠️Mumbo's Having a Crisis pt. 2🏴‍☠️🚩

☆☆☆

The mustached hermit trudged his way up the mountain, clutching his now favourite knife by his side. He knew X wasn't gonna go down without a long, tiring fight. So he was just gonna stab the dude and be done with it.

~~~

"Oh, hi, Mumbo" X said as also held a knife.

The admin had caught wind of the situation and instead of confronting Mumbo himself, he waited for Mumbo to come to him.

And here he was, ready for a fight.

"Were you waiting for me? Aww, that's so sweet of you!!" Mumbo exclaimed in a fake-happy way.

X rolled his eyes. He was never the violent type, but this guy was infuriating.

He couldn't take anymore of Mumbo's taunting, so X lunged forward and stabbed Mumbo, making him fall to the ground screaming and crying and begging for mercy.

X was having none of it.

He dropped to the floor with Mumbo and forced the knife into his neck, dragging it painfully slow across to the other side, meanwhile the other gasping for air.

~~~

X wasn't proud of what he'd just done. Actually, he was rather ashamed. Of killing someone he used to think so highly of, but he turned out to be a danger to the blocky world they all once lived happily in.

Oh well, he got rid of the danger. Everything is fine now...

... Right?

☆☆☆

I know this is short but I didn't know how to write this part honestly.

Anyway...

The End?