⚠️💖Dinner Date {Keralis x Bdubs}💖⚠️

Right so, anyone outside of the UK might be confused on this one a lil bit, so allow me to explain. Nando's is the single best thing that ever happened on the whole entity of earth. It's a restaurant that serves chicken, and you can choose how spicy you want the chicken and what sides you want and it's just great tbh. If you lot outside England ever gome here, I urge you to go to Nando's. You wont regret it. This was relevant to the plot

Mentioned smut

☆☆☆

Bdubs and Keralis were at Nando's.

The two were sat in silence, looking at the menus. It was quite calming, actually; just sitting together, carefully reading though the menu as other people around them were quietly chatting, and the catchy music playing. This dinner date was going great.

"What would you like to eat, angel face?" Bdubs asks Keralis sweetly, as he turns to him. "...you" Keralis replied quietly, face going red.

Bdubs heard him, but he thought it would be fun to tease for a bit.

A smirk formed on Bdubs' face, "what was that? I couldn't hear you".

Keralis mentally panicked before saying "fondue! I said I wanna eat fondue" he said quickly. Bdubs laughed "Keralis, I don't think they serve fondue here". Keralis' face completely flushed. He really didn't think about that one. Bdubs kissed him, "now, what do you wanna eat food wise?" He asked again. "I will have..." Keralis paused for dramatic effect, "medium chicken wings and garlic bread" he finally said.

"Okay. I'll go and order" Bdubs said, then went to order.

~~~

It's now 10pm, and the boys are laying in bed cuddled up together.

Bdubs moved so that he was straddling Keralis. Keralis looked up at the boy on top of him with a questioning look.

"A little birdie told me that you, sir, wanted to eat me" Bdubs said seductively. Keralis blushed and nodded eagerly. Bdubs smirked.

That night into the early morning, the two made sweet, sweet love.

☆☆☆

I've literally been listening to yungblud for the past 4 hours, I'm so obsessed fook