🚩⚠️💖Memory Loss {Scar x Grian}💖⚠️🚩

A little Scarian never hurt anyone (and it's a cute ship).
This ones for you That-One-Genderfluid,
Thanks for the request!

Mentioned smut

☆☆☆

Scar was flying back to Larry; he had just been to the shopping district to get some materials he needed to finish off building up his village.

He wasn't really looking where he was going, so he didnt see the massive jungle tree in front of him until it was too late. He hit the tree head first.

Scar fell out of the air at high speed. The hit to the head had made him lose consciousness, so he couldn't activate his elytra. He was about to hit the floor, when, conveniently, Grain was passing by.

Groon was walking over to Score's base -probably to steal another one of his doors- when he noticed the wizard boi falling out of the sky. At first he thought nothing of it, seeing as Scar had his elytra on, he would surely activate it.

When he didn't, Grian started to panic. What the fuck happened to him!? As Scar was about to hit the ground, Grian expertly caught him in his arms.

There was absolutely no way that Grean was getting Scar up the ladder into Larry's shell, so he took him to his hobbit hole.

~~~

Scar came too, finally. He was met with an unfamiliar face looking at him.

"Do you remember anything that happened, Scar?" Scar looked confused, "who's 'Scar'?" He questioned warily. Grian could feel his heart breaking, "Do you remember anything?" He asked, now close to tears. Scar shook his head, "you don't even remember me?" Grian had tears streaming down his face. Scar shook his head, signifying that he didn't have a clue who this crying boy in front of him was.

~~~

Grian had calmed down from earlier, and was now explaining to Scar some important things that he needed to remember, like his friends, his cat, what happened and how he ended up where he currently was.

"So, I fell out of the sky, and landed in your arms, and you brought me here, which I assume is your house?" Scar questioned, Grian nodded, "yes, Scar, that's exactly what happened". Scar giggled in that cute way that he does, "Grian?" Scar timidly asked for the British boy's attention, to which he was successful with, "can I have a hug?" Grian nodded and moved to sit next to Scar.

Gran wrapped his arms around Scar, Scar nuzzled his head into Grian's chest and sighed contently. Grian smiled at the sight of the wizard cuddled up to him.

"Scar" the blond boi got the other's attention, Scar looked up to see Grian smiling back at him. Suddenly, Grian kissed him, which shocked Scar. Grian pulled away from him, "sorry" Scar giggled and pulled Grian towards him so that they were cuddling again.

"Grian, can I kiss you?" Scar asked quietly. Grian didn't respond; just placed his lips on Scar's. The two melted into the kiss.

That night was an eventful night for the boys.

☆☆☆

Couldn't really think of a better ending, sorry about that.

Hope you liked it anyway.