💖*Insert Title Here* {Doc x Bdubs}💖

Here have some bdoc. Don't think I done that yet

☆☆☆

Doc and Bdubs were a happy couple. They have been together for quite a few years now and spent almost every second of the day together.

However, that doesn't mean they don't have their ups and downs. Bdubs got pretty pissed off with Doc easily, and it was always the same reason every single time.

You see, Doc has a tendency to hog the blankets at night, which left poor Bdubs exposed to the freezing cold air at night.

~~~

Bdubs sighed as Doc once again yanked the sheets off of him.

Frustratedly, he shook the sleeping Creeper Hybrid awake.

With a yawn, Doc turns to look at his boyfriend. "Wha-- why did you do that?"

"You're hogging the blankets AGAIN, That's why I did that!!" The short one growled furiously, though he knew he couldn't stay mad at the man infront of him forever.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise. Do I do this often?" Bdubs nodded.

Doc felt terrible. Why hadn't bdubs told him?

"How long has this been going on for? You should've said something sooner" the Goat lover said as he fixed the sheets and lied down with Bdubs in his arms.

"Quite a while. 2 years to be exact" Bdubs said sternly before falling asleep.

☆☆☆

Endings a bit shit tbh