💖⚠️The Mole Hole {Grian x Smajor1995}⚠️💖

word.

Implied smut and sassy grainy boi

☆☆☆

"Hello, Grian"

Grian yelped. He'd been caught trying to steal the enchantment table. The other Southerners had already bailed, which left Grian alone with Scott in the small tunnel he created.

He tried to quickly escape; he ran as fast as his little gremlin legs could go, and he somehow managed to make it outside.

Grian sighed in relief knowing that he'd successfully escaped Scott's wrath...

At least he thought so.

...

"Hi"

Grian almost shat himself. Why is Scott the way that he is?

"We don't have the enchantment table, Lizzie has it" Scott continued.

"Mmh" Grian usually trusts Scott with everything, but with everything that's going on he was finding it very hard to even trust the man he loves so dearly.

"You okay, G?" Scott stared at the Southerner, who looked confused.

"Grain."

Grian snapped out of his weird trance-like state "Sorry, Scott. I just don't believe you're telling me the truth"

Scott felt like he'd been shot a million times. Why didn't Grian trust him anymore?

He wasted no time, Scott wrapped his arms around the short one and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Why don't you trust me anymore? I would never lie to you"

Things fell silent as Grian turned his gaze to the grass beneath his feet.

Scott sighed, "Grian, I'm many things, but a lier is not one of them" he put a hand under Grian's chin and guides him to look into each others eyes. "What can I do to get you to trust me again?"

The small boy stayed quiet. He still had tears in his eyes, and the blue twink in front of him looked like he was on the borderline of a breakdown by now.

"...I'm sorry, Scott" Grian muttered, "all the shit that's been happening... I find it hard to know who to trust and who not to trust"

Grain started to cry soft tears again, and Scott wiped them away.

"It's okay, G. I get it. It's difficult right now and I think for the most part everyone feels the same way"

Grian slowly turned to look up at the beautiful man in front of him.

The two of them stared into each others eyes, and the gap between them slowly started to close.

Eventually, their lips met in a passionate but loving kiss.

~~~

"Hey guys!! I'm selling magical..." Scar stopped mid sentence to take in the scene in front of him. "...crystals" he finished.

Grian looked around from where he had Scott pinned against a wall. Both him and Scott stared at him in disgust.

"Can you leave, please? You're ruining the moment" Scott remarked. Grin let out a small giggle.

"Hey, I'm not the one making out with my boyfriend where the entire server can see"

Grian dramatically rolled his eyes, "no one wants your bullshit 'crystals' Scar. Let's go inside where no one can bother us"

The men walked inside the Scottage, leaving behind a wailing Scar.

☆☆☆

Hope you liked it