💖⚠️{Etho x Beef}⚠️💖

I have a massive oneshot coming up, so just a fair warning; Its gonna be a l o n g boi.

I read RenDogo's latest hermitcraft oneshot book, and fucking fell in love with this ship. Why do people like, not ship them, w h y y y.

Anyway, this came up when I was looking for writing prompts

And I was like y e s

Little mention of fucky wucky
☆☆☆

Etho and Beef were sat on the sofa in their shared base, cuddled up to each other. Nothing was said; just a comfortable silence. That was until Etho decided to pipe up with something random; "imagine getting paid for being cute", Beef then turned to him, took bot hands in his own and kissed his cheek quickly, "if that was how real life worked, then you would be the richest human in the whole entire universe", Etho was a blushing mess; Beef thought he was that cute?

Beef laughed at his boyfriend cuteness, "I love you" he stated, then kissed Etho on the lips. "I love you too" Etho said, then kissed Beef again, more passionately this time. The kiss lasted for a whole hour; well, it was more then just a kiss, but we not gonna talk about all that.

The two boys were now back to where they began; snuggling on the sofa in comfortable silence, sharing little kisses.

☆☆☆

A short one, yeah. Please let me know if this is something you want to read more of.