💖I Don't Care {Grian x Doc}💖

Right, so someone requested this, believe it was @tosted_mellows, I'm sorry if I got that wrong.

Anyway, this is an AU!
Basically, it's a forbidden highschool romance, tho imma call it secondary school cuz I'm not American.

☆☆☆

It was the start of school term. Grian was waiting for his friend, Doc, who would
Walk to school with him. Grian wouldn't admit it, but he had a huge crush on Doc. He hasn't told anyone except his friends; Mumbo, Iskall, Ren, Scar, Xisuma and Joe. They were all very accepting of him, considering not a single one of them is straight.

Doc had a crush on Grian, too. He had also told his friends; Bdubs, Beef, Etho, Hypno and Keralis, who -coincidentally- were all gay too.

It sucks. Im in love with my best friend. It's also illegal to be gay. Fuck.

Before he know it, Doc was at the door. He knocked timidly and waited.

...

Grian eagerly opened the door and entangled Doc in a hug. It surprised Doc, but he hugged back anyway and lightly stroked his hair. Grian pulled away with a light blush on his face, and they started their walk to school. Doc laced his and Grian's hands together and offered him a small smile.

Grian looked at Doc with a panicked expression, "Doc! We're gonna get caught!"
He exclaimed, but doesn't pull his hand away.

Doc smirked at him. "I don't care"

~~~

It's class time. Grian and Doc are sat together. The rain outside was crashing against the window, though it was still bright and sunny.

Grian brushed his leg against Doc's and intertwined their fingers underneath the table, he smirks at Doc.

Doc looks over with a blush, "we're in class! We will get caught"

Grian shrugs, "I don't care"

Sat directly behind them is Ren and Iskall. The two of them looking at Doc and Grian holding hands and legs intertwined.

"When did they get so close?" Ren questioned, more so to himself than anyone else. Iskall shrugs and pulls their boyfriends hand under the table and also laces their fingers together.

~~~

It was after school. Grian and Doc were walking on the beach.

Doc stops in his tracks, so Grian stops too.

"So... I gotta tell you something, Grian" Doc let out a heavy sigh, "I think-" he paused, unable to get the words out.

Grian looked at Doc with soft eyes snd held his hand, "It's okay, you can tell me anything".

Doc sighs again, he tightens his grip on Grian's hand. "I-" he paused again. "I love you, Grian".

Grian was speechless. Doc felt the same for him.

"Doc, I, um-" he suddenly got scared.

Doc completely let go or Grian's hand. "I'm sorry-- it was stupid, I'll go" he grumbled as he began to walk away.

Grian forcefully grabs his arm and gave him a quick kiss. "Doc, I love you too"

Doc smiles. He kissed grian again.

Grian pulled away "Wait, Doc, people might see".

Doc shrugged, "I don't care"

☆☆☆

Sorry if this seem rushed, I literally finished writing at 2:10am