💖⚠️I Love You, My Lord {Ren x InTheLittleWood}💖⚠️

2 things to say...

1: haPPY GAY MONTH ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

2: RIP TIMMY 😭😭😭😭

K done. Enjoy this shit that took 3 hours to write cuz I can't focus on stuff lololol

If you squint you can see the implied smut lol
☆☆☆

"You must slice the head of yer king"

"I can't do it, my lord" Martyn looked at Ren with teary eyes. His king had just asked him to kill him. Obviously Martyn is a big simp for Ren and did everything the dog-human asked of him, but he couldn't do this. He couldn't kill the one he loves so dearly.

"Why!? This is so we can obliterate the sand people and protect Dogwarts. What happenedto you following orders?" Ren looked up to a Martyn, who looked like he was about to break down. The sight made Ren want to tear his heart out and eat it. He got up from the ground and pulled the upset boyo into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry Martyn. I didn't mean to make you cry like this"

Martyn clung onto his king like his life depended on it, fearing that if he let go Ren would grab the axe and kill himself. He blushed as he felt Ren kiss his cheek gently.

"Ren, I have to tell you something. Can we go sit down?"
The king took Martyn's hand and led him to the steps outside their base.

"What did you want to tell me?" Ren was still holding Martyn's hand. Martyn looked away from Ren, pretending to not know of his existence. "Martyn, look at me"

Ren sighed and semi-aggresivly turned the blonds head towards him "talk to me, my dude. Whats wrong?"

Martyn was blushing redder than Grian's jumper. "I love you, Ren" he looked away again. He waited for Ren to say how disgusted he was. But he never did.

Ren made Martyn look at him again. "I love you too, Martyn. I have since the day you started working for me"

Martyn looked at Ren like a deer in headlights, processing what he just said. Slowly, a smile tugged at his lips as he realised Ren feels the same. He starts to lean in to kiss the king.

Ren smiked and wrapped his arm around Martyn's neck, pulling him closer. He kissed his lover passionately.

~~~

"Hiiiiiiii- oh. Are we interrupting something?" Ren and Martyn looked up from each other to see Scott and Jimmy stood mere inches away from them, looking shocked.

Ren slid off Martyn's lap "no, no. We totally weren't about to fuck. What do you two need?"

"We just wanted to enchant some stuff" Jimmy said as he wrapped an arm around his husband's waist.

"Uhh, sure. Come in"

~~~
"Thank youuu~ have fun" Scott said as the married couple walked away, hand in hand.

Ren and Martyn blush furiously as they watch the others leave. When they were sure they were alone, Ren sat in Martyn's lap again and the two finished what they started.

☆☆☆

Didn't know how to finish this oops

Hope you pesants enjoyed