🚩💖Accidentally Blown Up {Smajor1995 x Solidaritygaming}💖🚩

Yooooo have some fluff of my fav married couple

Someone also requested angst. Not too good at writing that but I'll try!!

Maaaaaaaaaaybe a teeny tiny winy bit of angst
☆☆☆

>Rendog was blown up
>Skizzleman was blown up
>Solidaritygaming was blown up

~~~

"It's all my fault, Scott! It's my fault everyone died!" Jimmy spat as he slid down the wall into a sitting position, cradling his head in his hands.

Scott stared at the crying man from the other side of the room, feeling empathic seeing his husband like this. "Jimmy, it's not your fault the TNT went off" the sky-blue haired twink made his way over to sit with his hubby and gently wrapped his arms around him as Jimmy continued to ball his eyes out.

"Hey, look at me" Scott guides Jimmy's head to look at him and softly kisses him "it's okay. I've spoken to the others and they're not mad at you! If anything they're out for Grian's blood since he layed the trap" Jimmy giggled at that. Scott wiped away the blond man's remaining tears and kissed him again.

"Thanks, Scott" Jimmy moves to sit on his lovers lap and wraps his arms around Scott's neck. "I love you" he mutters as he leans in to kiss his husband passionately.

"I love you too, Jimmy" Scott says as he pulls away from the kiss. The two snuggle up to each other for a while longer before getting up and going off to bed before the phantoms came.

☆☆☆

Ehhhhhhhh I really didn't know how to end this one. Anyway hope you enjoyed byeeeee