💖First Love {Mumbo x Iskall}💖

I saw this prompt and was like yES BITCH

Bit though it was too straight lol, so imma make it gay

☆☆☆

Iskall was at the local park playing; as any kid their age would.

They noticed someone drop something near the bushes. It seems this person didn't notice it and started walking off.

Iskall -the gentlehuman they were- got up off the swing to go and return the lost item to its owner.

The lost item was of a young boy about the same age as Iskall. The boy had a mustache, which was odd considering his age. Iskall shruged it off and turned in the direction the owner.

Bummer, they were gone.

Iskall shruged once again and put the photo in their pocket, and left the park before their mum called to ground them for being out too late.

Iskall got home and placed the photo on the desk in their room, studying the boy some more. They thought the boy was oddly cute looking and didn't know why.

They shruged for the third time that day and got ready for bed.

~~~

Today was Iskall's first day of secondary school. They really weren't excited at all, but the thought of friends did make them a bit happier.

~~~

First class had started. Iskall was pretending to actually be listening to the teacher.

However, the sound of the door opening then closing interested them.

"Sorry I'm late" said the boy. Iskall felt like they recognised him, but didn't know where from.

"20 minutes late to my lesson, young man!" Exclamed the teacher "that's 20 minutes detention during lunch to make up for lost time!"

Iskall didn't take to kindly to this. It was their first day for fuck sake! Iskall didn't know why, but felt as if they should stick up for the boy.

"Sir, it's all of our first day. Give him a fucking break!"

"And that's you joining him in detention too, boy!" The teacher screamed "tell me, what is your name?"

Iskall cringed at the misgendering. "First of all, misgender me again and you're dead, second of all my name is Iskall"

The teacher nods in confusion and turns the the newcomer "and what's your name?"

"Mumbo"

"Well then, why don't you take a seat next to Iskall"

~~~

The bell rang, signaling lunch.

Off the detention Iskall goes. Yay!

~~~

The teacher had to leave the room to go and break up a fight. This gave Mumbo and Iskall time to talk

~~~

(6 months later)

Mumbo and Iskall had been dating for about 3 months now, and things were going really well. Tonight they were going on a double date with their friends, Scar and Grian!

"Babe! You almost ready?" Mumbo shouts to Iskall "Scar and Grain will be here any minute so you better hurry the fuck up!" He continued.

Iskall groaned as they came downstairs "calm down, love. I'm ready. Anyway, Grian said they were stuck in some traffic and wouldn't be here for an hour"

There was a knock on the door and Iskall rushes to greet the visiting human. It was Grian.

"Hiiiiii :D" he greeted cheerfully and leaned in to hug Iskall "hi, Mumbo!" He squeled from behind Iskall's shoulder.

"Hi, Grian, where's Scar?" Mumbo asked.

"Oh! He's waiting in the car" Grian stated "let's go. Don't wanna keep him waiting any longer!

~~~

(2 years later)

Mumbo and Iskall are now a married couple.

They were both snuggled up un the sofa after a long, hard day of recording minecraft videos.

Mumbo notices a picture of a young boy in cute frame on the mantlepiece. He got up to inspect it some more.

"Iskall, who's this?" He questioned.

Iskall hesitated before replying "that's my first love"

Mumbo stood in silence for about 30 seconds before saying;

"Funny. That's me. I lost this 9 years ago"

☆☆☆

Slowly trying to get back into writing. But, you know, existence sucks.

Anyways, enjoy this shit whilst I try to get my own shit together.

Join my discord, I'm active on there quite a lot. I could do with some friends. Link in bio.