💖🚩sleep paralysis {Scar x Cub}🚩💖

☆☆☆

I have never experienced sleep paralysis cuz this bitch dont sleep, so I'm just going off of what I think it's probably like. If you have experienced it, I would love to hear about your terrifying experience.

☆☆☆

Scar was terrified. He lied in his bed, unable to move. The thing in the corner of his room was moving at a disgustingly slow pace. Scar wanted to get up and run away, but of course, he couldn't move. He couldn't shut his eyes. He couldn't scream out for Cub, who was in the room across from him. He couldn't do anything but lay there and endure this nightmare. The creepy figure contunued to slowly emerge from the corner of the room. Eventually, it made it's way to the end of Scar's bed. It then quickly crawled up until it was right in Scar's face. Then it disappeared. Scar jolted up and let out a blood-curdling scream.

☆☆☆

Cub awoke to a scream from Scar's room. He then the bed cover off of him and ran out of his room, and into Scar's.
"What the fu-" Cub started, he then noticed Scar cowering in fear. He walked over to the crying boy and sat down. "What happened?" Cub asked in a soothing voice. Scar couldn't speak, he just started crying harder and buried his face into Cub's chest. Cub sighed and wrapped his arms around Scar.

They sat like that for half an hour. Nothing was said, they just sat in silence, with Scar in Cub's arms. Scar had stopped crying, but still letting out small whimpers of distress every so often.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened?" Cub asked. Scar nodded and meekly replied "there was something in the corner of the room. It was slowly making it's way towards me. When it got to th end of my bed, it quickly crawled up towards me, and got in my face. Then it just disappeared. I was so scared". Scar nestled his head further into Cub's chest, and Cub held onto him tighter. Neither one said a word more.

Cub leaned down and kissed the top of Scar's head, causing Scar to blush. Scar then moved away from Cub's chest so that he could properly look at him. Cub smiled softly, an Scar returned the smile. Gently, Cub brought them both into a laying position, just so that they were more comfortable. Cub pulled Scar closer to him and put another kiss to the top of his head.

Scar blushed yet again, and intertwined their fingers together. It was Cub's turn to blush. Scar let out that very wholesome and cute little giggle that he does.

Slowly, the two boys began to move closer together, eventually they got as close as they could get. They stayed like that for what seemed to be forever, but was only about 5 minutes.

Scar decided to close the gap between then; he kissed Cub. Cub was surprised, he didn't expect that, but he really wasn't complaining. He kissed back. The kiss was short and sweet. Their lips parted ant they smiled at each other.

Scar let out a small yawn. "I know you probably don't want too, but you should try sleeping again" said Cub, who also let out a yawn "I promise, I'll make sure nothing happens like that again", Scar tiredly nodded his head. He kissed Cub once more and nusseled his head Into the crook of Cub's neck, "night, Cub" he said, and then he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Cub smiled and started to drift off to sleep himself.

☆☆☆