💖Coffee Shop AU💖 {Bdubs x Etho}

Hihi!! Go read the new headcanons chapter

Also happy Pride Month you bunch of homosexuals 🌈

☆☆☆

"Thank you, have a great day!" Bdubs said to the customer in his usual cheery tone. The customer offers a slight wave before turning to leave the shop.

Bdubs sighed as he watched the person leave. He loved working at the coffee shop, it meant meeting all kinds of weird and wonderful people, like the last person that came in; they had mini roller skate earrings!!

Or like the snowy white haired guy that just walked in.

"Um, hi, could I order a Caramel Latte to sit in please?"

Bdubs didn't hear a word that this hot as fuck stranger just said; he was busy staring into this humans's eyes.

"Hello...?"

Shit.

"Oh, hi! Sorry, I was too distracted by your beauty. what did you ask for?"

Etho blushed under his mask at what the stranger had just said. "Caramel latte... To sit in. Please?" He asked again.

"Comin' right up, sweet cheeks! go take a seat and I'll bring it right over"

~~~

"One caramel latte for the l only cutie sat in here" Bdubs yelled as he set dow the drink in front of Etho and took the seat opposite him.

Etho looked up from their phone and casts his gaze to the man across from him.

"So... What's your name?"

Bdubs pointed to his name tag.

Etho nodded in acknowledgement. "That's a pretty cute name. My name's Etho"

Bdubs got out his phone and began to type;

*That's a pretty cute name, too"

Etho smiled as he read the thing "Thanks, Bdubs"

The two sat in silence for a while. Etho sipping their coffee every so often and Bdubs admiring them from his seat.

~~~

The next day, Etho finished their work for the day and decided to pop by the coffee shop again before heading home for the night.

The bell on the door chimes as he entered, immediately snaping the lone worker out of his fixated gaze on the floor.

He looked up and smiled brightly; instantly filling the room with light.

"Hey, Bdubs"

The short one waved before sprinting over to the other and giving him a big hug, which they happily returned it.

Bdubs made a heart with his hands, making Etho blush.

"Are you gonna let me order? " He said with a slight giggle.

~~~

Days went by, and the two only grew closer. They call each other at least 5 times a day and today was no different.

"I missed hearing your voice omg"

"Bdubs, this is literally like the 6th call today. How are you missing me already?"

"Becauseeeee you're hawt"

Etho's face flushed as he said that. "Awww, Bdubs~ you're not so bad yourself"

"hEY!"

Etho chuckled "jokes, jokes. You're very pretty, Bdubs"

~~~

By now a month had passed, and Etho was currently sat in the same coffeehouse the humans had met at. They were sat waiting for Bdubs to finish his shift.

Eventually, the little guy sat down opposite Etho.

"Hey, Etho!! What did you need to talk to me about?"

Etho looked down at the table as he spoke "so, basically, I like you, Bdubs. I like you a lot, actually. I know you don't feel the same an--"

He was cut off by Bdubs leaning over the table and kissing them.

They eventually broke apart "uh, wow, Bdubs. You like me back?"

He nodded happily.

"I was so worried you wouldn't"

Bdubs rolled his eyes and leaned over the table again and pulled Etho into a deep kiss. Luckily, no one else was there to see...

Suddenly, Grian popped out from the break room and was about to head home for the evening.

He glanced at the two in disgust "get a fucking room!" He shouted before leaving the building.

☆☆☆

Hope you enjoyed this thing that no one asked for