🏴‍☠️🚩Why? {Renthedog x InTheLittleWood/DocM77} Pt. 1🏴‍☠️🚩

HahahA thanks to that person who requested this, I wasn't originally gonna do this bc I love ren and martyn as a couple, but this was really fun to write

Also minor warning for implied toxic! Flower Husbands

☆☆☆

Every midnight Ren would sneak out of the 3rd Life server and back into Hermitcraft to spend some time with his boyfriend, Doc.

When he came home, his husband, Martyn, was usually still asleep. However, today he was awake, and by the looks of things he was waiting for Ren to get back.

"Hey, Martyn!!" Ren said in a happy tone. Martyn wasn't so cheerful, though.

"Were was you this morning?" He inquired.

Ren's face dropped momentarily as he thought of a lie "I was just out gathering some resources"

Martyn wasn't buying it; he could smell a lie from miles away. He snared and Ren's ears dropped.

"Ren... where were you?" Martyn asked again but in a more demanding tone.

Ren gulped as he tried to come up with another lie, but absolutely nothing came to mind.

"Ren, please just tell me the truth" Martyn begged, sounding as if he was about to cry.

Ren hated to see his husband like this. He really hated it. He sighed "okay, fine! I was with Doc"

"Your fucking ex!? Jesus christ, Ren. What were you doing with him?-- actually, don't tell me, I don't really wanna know. Actually, you know what, I'm off. See ya later" an with that, he left, slamming the door to really put an enthesis on his anger.

~~~

"He wHAT!?" Grian and Scott yelled in unison after Martyn told them what had occurred that morning.

"Unbelievable. How could he do that to you?" Scar shook his head slowly. He placed a comforting had on the crying man's shoulder.

"I never took Ren for the cheating type" Jimmy said from the corner of the room.

"Well, you shouldn't stand for this. Scar said as he pulled out his Netherite sword and handed it to Martyn. "Martyn, did you forget what server we're on?"

Still a sobbing mess, he looked up at Scar and cautiously accepted the sword.

"Scar n--" Gmail began, but was cut off by Scott.

"No, no. He's right, grean. Kill him, Martyn"

"Scott, why are you endorsing this?" Jimmy had a hurt look on his face. "I know he did wrong, but it's not something to kill him over"

Scott stared at him in disbelief; his own husband going against him!? "Go home, Jimmy"

Without saying anything, the blonde stood up, took another look at everyone with an angered expression, and stormed out of the sand castle.

~~~

"Hey, Martyn" Ren said as the other got inside. "Look, I'm really sorry. I know there's literally nothing I can do to make it up to you, but I told Doc that things were over for good between us, Martyn, I love you"

He said nothing. He stared at ren with a cold and dead expression and then he takes out the sword.

"...you're not sorry"

Martyn stabs Ren in the heart; making sure he feels the same pain that he inflicted onto him.

He takes out the sword and let Ren fall to the ground and left the house, not daring to look back.

☆☆☆

Lmaoo hope you enjoyed reading just as much as I enjoyed writing!!