💖Thank the Creeper (Scar x Grian)💖

A 3rd life oneshot for that person who asked for it. Enjoy

☆☆☆

Grian owes Scar his first life. He decided it was a g r e a t idea to lure a creeper over to the rest of the group in the village, which resulted in Scar being the first death of the server.

Things weren't going as bad as Grian thought they would be. Scar decided they would take over the Desert, they also adopted a son named Pizza. He is a Llama.

~~~

"We found Pizza!!" Scar exclaimed happily as he hugged Grian tightly. Grian giggles at his adorable friend and hugs back.

Scar pulls away from the hug and takes out a lead from his pocket and puts it on Pizza.

~~~

"G, can I talk to you?" Scar asks quietly.

Grian looks up at him quizzically "course you can. What's up?". Scar suddenly became nervous.

'Oh f, I'm about to actually tell him' Scar thought to himself. He started to sweat as he got more and more nervous. Grian was starting to worry.

"Are you okay, Scar? I can literally see the sweat rolling off your face" Grian questioned as he put his hand on the forehead of the soggy boy in front of him.

"I'm fine, Grian. I'm just- I just need to tell you something that I've been keeping from you for a while now, and, as you can probably tell, I'm struggling to do that right now" Scar giggles cutely. Grian looks away and blushes at the brunette's overwhelming amount of adorableness.

Scar puts a hand over Grain's cheek which makes the latter look at Scar.

"Grian, I love you. I understand if you think I'm gross and you wanna leave-" Scar was cut off by Grian kissing him softly.

"Hey, why would I ever leave you, Scar? You mean the absolute fucking world to me, and I love you more than anything!!"

Scar looked at Grian like a deer in headlights "you mean it? Like for real, no joke?" He asked. Grian sighed as he pulls Scar into another kiss.

"Yes, I mean it"

~~~

Scar was thankful for that creeper incident. Without that, he wouldn't be sat on Monopoly Mountain watching the sunset with his new boyfriend.

☆☆☆

Good? Bad?

I like this one