🚩🏴‍☠️💖Why? {Renthedog x InTheLittleWood/DocM77} Pt. 2 🏴‍☠️🚩💖

Wrote this whilst listening to lemon demon lmaooo enjoy

Warning for little sexual tension

☆☆☆

The blood-splatted elf made his way back to the sand castle, not daring to look up as he went. He didn't feel bad or anything, just shocked that he was able to do something like that.

~~~

Martyn threw the sword down on the floor in front of the sand people. "He's gone"

Groon looked at him in disbelief. "Well butter my bread... I can't believe you actually did that"

"Good job. I knew you could do it" Scar applaud. "The red king is no more. Soon, the keepers of the sand will rule over everything" He giggled.

The others looked to the innocent bean with a questionable look but took no notice of what he just said.

"Actually, he's right; you two can rule the server now. I won't try to stand in your way"

"Wait... are you for real? I was only joking about that part"

"Yeah, Scar. You two have the bigger castle anyway" He turned to walk out. "I should probably go hide the body now"

Grian shot up and grabbed Martyn by the shoulder to stop him from leaving. "You know... you could just burn that whole place to the ground and come live with us"

Scar jumped up from where he sat and moved over to the others. "Grian's right. Come stay with us" He practically whispered into the others ear, which sent shivers up Martyn's spine. "I have a flint and steel~" He continued.

~~~

Dogwarts was burning to the ground, and none of the three felt bad about it. Ren was still inside and it made Martyn feel strangely happy.

All the horrible memories... gone. Finally.

~~~

After the three went back home when the building stopped burning they were cuddled up on the sofa; talking about random things.

"Hey, um... where am I gonna be sleeping?"

Scar giggled again "well with us, you silly goose. Right, Grian?"

"Yeah... unless that makes you uncomfortable, Martyn"

"No, no. That sounds great to me" He replied, wrapping his arms around the two.

☆☆☆

Shorter, I know. Gets a bit soppy towards the end, but hope you like it anyway