💖Bricks {keralis x bdubs}💖

This ship has all my UwU's, so definitely expect to see more of it

☆☆☆

Keralis was out of bricks, which is odd, since he literally lives on a construction site, so you would think he would have a lot to spare, but turns out he didn't. He called over his best friend, Bdubs, to see if he could help out at all.

It has been over an hour now since Keralis called Bdubs over, of course Bdubs said he would be there straight away, but as the clock ticked, and no sign of his friend, Keralis started to worry. What if something bad happened to his beloved Bubbles? Like, what if he got attacked by a hoard of zombies? Or was blown up by a creeper?

Keralis was now on the verge of tears, thinking of what could've happened to Bubbles, when he saw someone flying over to his base. They looked as if they were holding a box. As the human came closer, Keralis' face lit up seeing his best friend.

"Bubbles!" He exclaimed in an excited tone. He quickly placed two beds next to each other so that they could sleep when he landed.

Bdubs landed gracefully and ran up to Keralis and hugged him. They both then slept to pass the night quicker.

"Bubbles... why did it take you so long to get here?" Keralis asked with a pout on his adorable little face "had to go repair my Elytra, then on the way back I got attacked by some zombies" Bdubs spoke quickly. Keralis looked up at him in awe, "did you get hurt?" He asked, worry evident in his voice "no, luckily. It wasn't that many zombies, so it was easy to fight them off". Keralis sighed in relief and hugged his friend. Bdubs obviously hugged back.

"I brought over the bricks like you asked" Bubbles said in a soft voice, as if to not disturb Keralis. Keralis looked over to the shulker box that he assumed was filled with bricks, "thank you" he replied in the same tone as his friend just used.

As the two boys sat together, with Keralis in Bdubs' arms, the sun was beginning to set, making the sky turn from blue to an orange-y, red-y, pink colour.

The sky looks really pretty, Keralis thought, but not as pretty as Bubbles.

Bdubs looked down at Keralis, who was still in his arms. He admired the way the light of the setting sun looked on his face.

Keralis looked up to Bubbles, only to se him looking back. Keralis felt butterflies as he began to move closer to Bdubs, closing the gap between them as he pushed his lips onto Bubbles'.

Of course, Bdubs was stunned at first, but it didn't take long for him to start kissing back. The kiss turned into a mini make-out session that lasted for about 10 minutes, until they were rudely interrupted.

"Hey Kera- uhhh..." Xb stood there, face red from embarrassment. Keralis and Bdubs looked over to where Xb was awkwardly stood, "hey" they both said in unison, causing them all to giggle a little.

"You two look busy, I'll leave and come back in the morning", and with that, he flew off. Tears threatened to roll down his cheeks, he has loved Keralis for the longest time, and was planning to hang with him for a bit this evening, but he seems to be busy with Bdubs. He couldn't help but feel jealous. He knew Bdubs was better in every single way, but Xb knew that he would treat Keralis better.

Xb dried his tear-y eyes and continued to fly home, already starting to formulate a plan to get Keralis to love him.

☆☆☆

Do you like this piece of shit writing?

Should I make a part 2 or not bother?