💖Nurse Etho {Bdubs x Etho}💖

Bit shit but idc

☆☆☆

"Etho, I'm fine!" Bdubs said angrily after his coughing fit had subsidised, "I'm fine, I don't need your help" he continued.

Etho sighed at his friend's stubbornness. He just wanted to help but obviously Bdubs wasn't having any of it.

"Alright. Call me if you need anything" Etho said as he hesitantly left Bdubs' house.

~~~

"Etho, I'm sick" Bdubs said in a strained voice over the phone.

The snowy haired man couldn't help but laugh quietly to himself. "Oh, Bdubs you fragile flower. I'll be over soon"

~~~

Bdubs opened his door, and to his surprise Etho was stood at the door holding a couple of blankets and a big tub of soup.

Bdubs' face went bright red when he noticed Etho wasn't in his usual Kakashi cosplay, but rather a skimpy little nurses dress.

~~~

"How ya feeling, flower?" Etho asks as Bdubs slowly slumps on the soup that he'd bought over. Both boys were sat under the blankets and watching a film to pass time.

"A little better, at least now that you're here" Bdubs flirted, which made Etho's face burn bright. He giggled as he moved over a bit to get closer to the nurse.

Etho wraps an arm around the small one, pulling him closer and kissing his forehead.

"I love you, Bdubs. Thanks for letting me take care of you today"

Bdubs leans up and connects their lips in a short but sweet kiss "I love you too, Etho"

It wasn't long before the two fell asleep wrapped up in each others arms.

~~~

"God fucking daMMIT BDUBS" Etho exclaimed "now I'm sick because of you".

☆☆☆

Hope you enjoyed a lil fluffy fluff chapter lmaoooo see yas next month or whenever I next post.

Also merry spooky month 👻