🚩💖Nightmares {Ren x InTheLittleWood}🚩💖

2 oneshots in basically a day?? Who tf is this bitch lmaoo

I'll be back to my random monthly-ish schedule soon probably lmaoo

FLUFFY FLUFF FLUFF BUT ALSO A LIL BIT ANGSTY IDK

☆☆☆

Ren woke up in a sweaty mess. He had a nightmare. The worst nightmare he'd had in years. He dreamed that the Hand was murdered by none other than the Sand People.

He began to ugly cry as he thought about it. Howls of sorrow echoed throughout the land behind the walls, which eventually woke a certain Prince from his beauty sleep.

~~~

"My lord, what's wrong!?" Martyn asks as he practically breaks down the door to Ren's room and rushes to sit next to him on his bed.

Ren hooked onto Martyn and buried his face into his chest almost immediately. Martyn was shocked at the suddenness of it but eventually held onto the crying king.

~~~

Ren's tears came to a stop, and he told Martyn what happened.

Martyn sighed heavily as he bought the sad dog-human closer "It's okay, Ren. Those stupid rat sand dwellers won't get me" he whispered into the King's ear. "I won't ever leave your side, I promise" he continued.

Ren made a happy sound of acknowledgement as he started to drift off to sleep again "hmm, love you".

Everything went silent for a bit before Martyn responded "love you too, my king".

☆☆☆

Here, have some Ren and Martyn fluff

This is actually my fav ship oops