Chapter 7

Siddharth's POV

" And you will not react at all. Like you can't kill me or even shout at me. Siddharth, please make sure. " She said.

I swear, I was enjoying it. My brother looked helpless in front of this girl whom he once called just a child.

Their fight was so cute. I was loving every bit of their banter. I wanted to record it but I like any other human being, I had only 206 intact bones,  I didn't want him to break them.

" Why do you think that I would react? And that I would shout or even kill you? Who is he? " Bhai asked her.

" Promise me first ... "  she said with a smile.

" Ok, I promise, now tell me. " He gave the money to me and went to the other side of the table. She took a deep breath and gulped.

" Gautam.. "

She said hesitantly and looked at him anticipating a reaction out of him.

While we both were looking at her, waiting for her to tell the name.

" Don't waste time now,  I have full filled all your conditions. Now just tell his name. I will find him and beat him. " Bhai said. She looked at him and then at me. 

" Gautam "

" Maurvi tell me the name of that guy don't just keep repeating my name. I am already irritated, I don't want to hear another word. Just his name. "

" Gautam "

" Yaar please, now I am losing my patience. Ok, I know how to make you speak. " He started coming going towards her. 

" Hey, this is cheating... You can't come here and can't react... You are angry now."

" And what about you? Are you not cheating? You are not telling his name. Either tell me his name or I will tickle you. "

What ?? Seriously?? Were they kids??

" No. I already told you thrice ... "

" Don't lie... I didn't hear. Did you Sid? " He asked me and I shook my head.

" I already said that thrice. Gautam... His name is Gautam. Ok ?? " She said.

" What?? Seriously?? " He was shocked and I was looking at both of them.

" You are saying it just like that as you don't want to tell me his name. You are kidding ?? " He started walking towards her. 

Oh God!!! What was wrong with him?? He was being an idiot now.

" You can't come here. Siddharth,  please stop him. You can't react. "

" Bhai,  you promised her. " I came between both of them but Bhai pushed me away.

" Stay away Sid, if you love your handsome face." His facial expressions were unreadable.

I was shocked but raised my hands in surrender. I didn't want bruises on my handsome face.

I  thought that I should leave them alone but I was enjoying every minute of this. But now my brother was getting hyper and it was their private matter. She just accepted that she had a crush on him so I thought of giving them privacy.

I was going towards the main door to go out when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and a good looking man was standing there. Before I could ask him who he was, he came in and said. " Hey, Maurvi??? How are you? "