Chapter 43

Siddharth's POV

" I had started to develop a few feelings but then that bet... I saved it before that."

" Shh... Don't talk about that now. I never did that, sweetheart. I was attracted to you the moment I saw you. I was shocked, so that day when Mayank gave me money, I could not react. I don't even know that Isha said something. I didn't even realise immediately that she hugged me. I am sorry for that. But I proved that those pictures are fake, now I want us to be together officially.  " I said and pulled her in my arms.

" But why?? Why me?? So many girls are crazy about you. "

" Because I am in love with you. "

" But why?? What is so special about me?? I am not even beautiful. "  She said.

"  Are you crazy? You are so pretty. "

" Don't treat me like a fool, I know I am not. "  she snapped.

" Ok, as you wish... You are not pretty. Happy?? "  I said while grinning.

" Siddharth !! Don't grin like an idiot. "

I captured her face in my hands and kissed her gently on the mouth.

" Do you want to hear the truth ?? " I said, she just nodded.

"  I don't think, I have ever seen a more beautiful woman than you, my Angry Bird. "

her lips parted but before she could speak I kissed her again my hand threaded into her hair I wrapped them around my fingers my mouth opened over her and the tip of my tongue brushed against her lips. She made a soft sound of pleasure and her fingers clenched my shirt...

Oh, God!! I needed to control myself.  So I broke the kiss with severe self-control but kept holding her in my arms.

She looked at me and realised that I kissed her again and she pushed me.

" Leave me  !! "

" I can't... I have waited for too long. "

" Dr Jindal...." She started speaking but I glared.

" Don't try my patience... "

" Siddharth, I don't have any feelings for you. " She said avoiding my eyes.

"  Still you kissed me back like that. In fact, you kissed me back every time I kissed you. Amazing!! Awesome !!" I said and smiled at her.

"  There is nothing like that... "

" Yeah ... I know. But I want to make one thing absolutely clear to you that  I love you and I will not let you go out with that Kunal. "

" But Isha?? "

" What about her?? I don't even like her. But you tell me about that good for nothing Kunal. "

" What do I tell you?? There is nothing !! "

" No feelings for him?? "

" No !! But why should I tell you that?? "

" Because I am your boyfriend. "

" Boyfriend?? No way!! "

" Would-be Fiance?? "

" No ! "

" Would be husband??

" Of course, not!! "

" Father of your children?

" Siddharth !!! Shut up! " She said turning crimson. 

Awwwww  she was blushing...

" Ok !! So you are coming to the party as my date?? "