Chapter 25

Siddharth's POV

" Hello, can you please come near my room?? It is urgent.  Come fast please. "

" What is going on?? "  Shruti asked.

" You will get to know everything within 5 minutes.  But you saw and heard whatever happened just now?? "

" Of course!! What do you want to say? "

" You trust everything you saw and heard. "

" I know, what I saw and heard today, but how do I know whatever you said was true?? "

" I assure you that everything I said was hundred per cent true.  I am madly in love with my Dr Jindal. He is the love of my life.  I have had a huge crush on him for the last 5 years. "

" Why are you repeating all that?? "

" Tell me, you trust that you heard and saw me saying all this. "

" Ok, fine !! "

" Great...."

" Maurvi ?? What happened?? " Bhai came almost running towards us and placed his arm around Maurvi's shoulder.

" Why did you call me so urgently?? Are you alright?? What is going on here?? "  Bhai asked with so much concern.

Maurvi was smiling and looking at Shruti. I was still confused to say anything.

" Will Someone please, tell me ?? Sid?? "  Bhai asked.  Maurvi caught his hand in hers.

" I called you here because I wanted you to meet this amazing girl. She is Shruti, your brother is in love with her. And Shruti, meet this man, he is Siddharth's elder brother, Gautam. Dr Gautam Jindal.  The man, I am getting engaged to be married to.  He is the one I have been talking about all the time."  Maurvi said and Shruti was surprised as hell. 

" Hello Shruti, it is really good to meet you. "

" Hmmm ??  Yeah !! Same here, sir. " She said in a slow voice as she was still shocked.

" Sir?? You can call me Gautam or bhaiya or bhai like Sid. " Bhai said and she could just node.

"  But you said... " She was still trying to sink in everything Maurvi said just now.

"  Whatever I said was for Gautam, but you thought that I was talking about Siddharth. So whatever you saw and heard was right, every single word, I spoke was right, but what you interpreted, was wrong. Trust me every coin has two faces. "

"  But you mislead me... "

" No, I just said that I was getting married to Dr Jindal.  Gautam is also Dr Jindal. I said, I am madly in love with him and had a huge crush on him... It is also true. I even used the word my Dr Jindal. So this Dr Jindal is mine.  I will still get engaged and married to him. But now as you promised, you need to give a chance to Siddharth. "

" What is going on, Maurvi?? "  Bhai was grinning after what she said but was still confused.

" Nothing, I was trying to clear some misunderstanding. It is cleared now. "

" Are you sure?? " Bhai asked.

" I think so... Bye Shruti, it was lovely talking to you. Please listen to him. He loves you a lot. I am sorry if you felt that I was interfering in your life. But Siddharth is like my brother. I know him really well and I know his feelings for you are genuine. Please sort out your issues. Bye. Let's go my favourite Dr Jindal." Maurvi looked at Bhai and said shyly.

" Aww... Sure my tomato. Bye kids, solve your issues. Please excuse us." Bhai winked and turned to go. He was grinning from ear to ear.

" Bhai control yourself...  Don't get carried away... " I said loudly.