Chapter 23

Shruti's POV

I  was having my hands adjourned with Heena (Mehandi). Vidhi teased me that I can tell the name of someone special to Heena artist and get his name written in my Mehandi too. I just glared at her and shook my head.  Vidhi went away as someone called her.

The lady was making a design on my hand and all of a sudden, she excused herself to go to the washroom. I was waiting for her and looked around. I saw Dr Jindal offering juice to Maurvi. She smiled sweetly at him and thanked him.

How concerned !! Idiot !! Then why does he come after me???

I was annoyed with him... Why was he after me, if he was with her??  I was getting an uneasy feeling so I looked away.

After about 5 minutes, the artist came back and started applying Heena again.

She made a beautiful design and just when she finished it, Siddharth came towards me with a glass of juice and sat beside me.

What was he up to??

" Have something to drink... "  He said coming nearer to me.

" I don't need it... "  I said and got up from there and went away from there.

But he followed me.

" But, I got it for you. " He said sweetly. 

"  Did I ask you to get it?? "  I glared at him.

" I thought you might need it. "

" I don't... Go and ask Maurvi !! "

" Maurvi ?? Why?? " He looked confused.

What a good actor!!  Flirt, playboy...

" You care too much about her... Don't you?? " I tried to control myself but it got out of my mouth sarcastically.

" Yes, of course !! I do care about her. She is very special to me. " He said and smiled all of a sudden. His smile was getting wider with every passing second.

He was so shameless !!! Why was he grinning??

" Have the juice, angry bird. "

" Get lost before I pour this over your head. "

" I know you will not do it. Your Mehandi design will be ruined. You know what?? This name suits you well... By the way, get my name written on your hand. " He said and winked at me.

" You must be crazy if you even dream about it. "

" Dream?? I am all set to turn it into reality. As you are mine. Be ready,  angry bird. "

" My foot !! Never !!  "

" Say whatever you want to but you are going to share your nest with me only. "

" Nest?? "

" You are my angry bird... "

" Forget it. "

" Let's see... "

" By the way... Does your Maurvi know that you are saying all this to me right now?? "

" Awwww... Angry bird is so concerned about my Maurvi. Don't worry about my Maurvi, I will take care of her. "

" Stop calling me that. You are such a .... Ughhhh !! "

" I know you are dying to say it. Say it !! I know I am handsome, every girl in the hospital says that. You also say it. Don't shy away, I won't mind. "