Epilogue cont.

After another 5 years...
Siddharth's POV

" Siddharth!! Leave me. " Shruti said while sleeping. 

" No way !! "  I said pulling her into me.

" I don't want to get up so early. Its Sunday... We don't even have to go to the hospital. " She pushed me while I was in a very romantic mood.

" So?? Sundays are for romancing your spouse. Loving and cuddling them. " I said and hovered over her and started nuzzling her neck and placed open-mouthed wet kisses all over her face and she started moaning in her sleep.  I bit lightly on her ear and then kissed her.

She tried to push me but I knew her very well and I knew how to seduce her... She opened her eyes looked at me with her dark eyes even darker with desire now.

I made slow romantic love to her and that's how we started our Sunday morning. She cuddled me and slept again. I kissed her again and went to take bath.

I got ready and woke up my queen. She took a deep breath, smiled and hugged me from the backside. She kissed my nape and said, " I love you, Sid!! "

" I love you too... Love bird. Get ready fast. I would have given you company in the shower again, but it seems bhai and Maurvi are already outside with kids.  "  I said tightening her arms around me.

" Hmm you go, I will be there in ten minutes. " She said.

I could hear that Bhai and Maurvi were outside already with the kids as we all have breakfast in our beautiful garden on sundays. Mom and dad were on their official tour.  We all had a plan to take them to wonderland and an overnight trip. 

I saw my five-year-old son, Siddh,  running out to the garden. I caught him and picked him up in my arms.

" Good morning, son !! Where are you running to? " I said and kissed him. He was trying to get out of my arms.

He is exactly like Shruti, a cute little... angry bird.

" Good morning, Dad !! " He rubbed his cheek with his hand and made a face.  " No kisses, Dad. I am a young boy. " I rolled my eyes.

" I will ask you after a decade or so..." I said.

" Dad, Let me go... Tauji is waiting for me. "  I said and placed him on the ground again. Bhai was his ideal. Actually, he was a hot favourite with all the four kids with his pampering. He was overprotective for them.

" What for? "  I asked.

" From today, he will give me boxing classes.  " He said with unusual enthusiasm and ran outside.

" What ?? " I said and followed him.

He greeted Bhai and Bhai picked him up and threw him in the air and caught him back. Then he hung him upside down, still, he was laughing like anything.

Ufff !!  My son was as crazy as my brother.

" Hey, Bhai! What's up? Boxing?? Isn't he too young to learn that? " I asked.

" No, dad! I have to be very strong like Tauji. I have to protect my sisters. I will beat anyone who will hurt them.  "  He said and Bhai grinned.

" That's like my boy! "  He said with his thumb up.

Shruti also joined us in the garden and greeted everyone.

" Gautam, stop putting all that in his mind. Let him enjoy himself like a normal child. He is always behaving like an overprotective, vigilant, big brother around all three of them.  " Maurvi said. She was feeding a very healthy breakfast to Gautami and Srinidhi. 

They both were 2 years old now. They both looked just like their moms. Srinidhi was literally a miniature of Shruti but by nature, she was exactly like me. Cool and over-friendly.

Gaurvi  was also eating breakfast nearby.  Gaurvi was a bit hot-tempered but was sweet. But Gautami was an exact copy of Maurvi.

" What?? I didn't say anything to him. He asked me to teach him. How can I say no to him? " Bhai said.

" Yes, Taiji... I need to take care of my sisters. I need to be strong to keep them safe. That Shaurya is always trying to bully us.   Even Mihir and Vihaan are a bit scared of Shaurya and his friends. I want to be stronger than them.

" They are older than you... " I said.

" But if I learn boxing, I will be stronger than all of them. Hai na Tauji? ( Isn't it, uncle? ) "

" Of course!! I will make you the strongest. "  Bhai said with a smile. He hugged Bhai and just then Gaurvi also got up and told Bhai to pick her up. Bhai picked her too.

" Ok, fine... all of you finish your breakfast then we will go for the outing. " Maurvi said and we all settled down to have breakfast.

Bhai loaded our 8 seaters, four-wheel drive with all sorts of snacks made by Maurvi, some readymade ones,  drinks,  water and our overnight bags.

I picked up our little girls and made all of them sit in the car. Our son was talking very sweetly with his sisters. He was very caring towards them. He was instructing them to stay by his side and if anyone would hurt them he would beat them.

I smiled at that as he was a true big brother in every sense. Just like my elder brother. Our daughters will always feel safe around him. I smiled and felt proud of my son.

Shruti and Maurvi were talking about something and shaking heads.

" What are you two discussing? " I asked.

" We are concerned about the safety of the kids. " Shruti said.

" Why?  What happened tell me? Did anyone said or did anything? I will ... "
Bhai was saying.

" No!! Stop it... We were worried about other kids. All the boys, who would even try to talk to our daughters. You both were more than enough to take care of them. Now, we are going to have one more boxer in our family. God!! Please save those boys out there. " Maurvi said and Bhai shook his head.

We all burst out laughing. I drove the car to our destination.

*The end *
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😂😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good afternoon 😍

Here is the last part of my this book. I hope you liked it. Please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Please follow,l so that you get my notification on time when ever I announce my book.

My next book will be about Sujoy and Sneha.

Love At The First Bite....

I will be back in about a month till then you can enjoy The Frigid bride on Libri

I will be back in about a month till then you can enjoy The Frigid bride on Libri. If you sign in daily and read for 15 minutes, you can read all the chapters easily.

Please comment there if you like the book.

Thanks a lot for reading, voting, commenting and following. Love you all.

Miss me, because I will...

Thanks
Chhavi❤️😃😍