Chapter 11

Siddharth's POV

Bhai and Maurvi were lost in their own world. Mehul and Rahul pushed them into the pool. She shrieked and shut her eyes. Bhai held her tightly in his arms as she was a bit scared and was clutching him a bit tightly. They fell into the water and he got up fast as she didn't know how to swim so she looked scared. But then she opened her eyes and blushed as they were locked in each other's arms. 

Kshitij also picked up Noopur and dropped her in one kid's pool which was filled with hot pink coloured water. They were laughing like kids.

I threw a small bucket full of purple water on Bhai and laughed at his expression. He ran after me.

" You wait, Sid !! Now it is my chance to throw you in that water pool. "

Oh god!! I ran with full speed as he was in a mood to take revenge and I was not strong enough to fight against the boxing champion.

I was running ahead of him when I collided with someone and we both lost our balance and fell into the coloured water pool.

I felt a soft body against mine.

Everything stopped around us. we got out of the water and were coughing and then after a minute or so we became normal and took deep breaths.

Finally, I opened my eyes and looked at the person I collided with. I was shocked.

Oh my god!! 

Was I getting hallucinations??

I saw Shruti standing in the pool beside me. She saw me and even she looked shocked.

She was glaring at me and I was busy ogling at her. It was some kind of dream.  But looked absolutely real, I just bumped into her and then we fell in the water.

" What are you doing here? " I  asked her. I was so happy to see her here.

" Who are you to ask that? Are you following me? Why are you here?  " She asked me in a fit of anger.

" Oh hello, why would I follow you? You think really highly of yourself I am cordially invited here by Vikram. But I think you must have come here because you saw me coming to the party. Admit it that you can't resist my charm after all. " I wanted to pull her in my arms.

" To hell with your charm, I don't even give a damm about it. I would not follow you even if you were the last man on this earth. " she said making a face.

" I remember you following me once, beautiful. "

" It was your misunderstanding. I was looking for some book which happened to be with you. And today, even I am invited to this party. I am Vidhi's friend. She invited me. " She looked very annoyed.

It seemed as if she wanted to kill me while I was very amused. I wanted to play Holi with her.

" Wait for a minute guys... What is going on? Chill yaar it is not a battleground. It is a Holi party. Cool down Shruti...  He is Gautam bhaiya's brother.  What's wrong with both of you? Do you know each other? " Vidhi  ( Vikram's sister) said.

" Yes," I said

" NO," She said.

What? So she doesn't know me now?

Fine !!

She pushed me again in water and walked away. I got out of the water and looked in her direction.

" What was that, Sid?? " Vidhi asked me.

" Nothing important, leave that... let's enjoy the party. " I took a fist full of colour and applied it on Vidhi's face. She smiled and did the same. She dragged him to introduce me to her friends.