Chapter 15

Siddharth's POV

" So what are your feelings for her? " Maurvi asked me.

" I don't know... I am not sure... "

" Then first of all, you be sure about it and then evaluate your feelings many times before saying anything to her. It might not be your fault that she thought that... But it looked like that, from her point of view. So you need to make her understand the whole thing. First of all, you need to be serious about your life. You can't just fool around or flirt with everyone. I am sorry Siddharth, but you need to change a bit. I know that you are a gem of a person and you don't have anything bad in your mind. That's why I never took offence to your flirting as I knew you were just fooling around. No girl would ever take you seriously, if you keep doing that. The way you flirt with everyone,  including me makes people have a perception of you as well as the other person and believe me that can be ugly... So please be serious and after being sure about your feelings for her just tell her everything. "  She said but her eyes had some moisture in them so, she even avoided looking at me and looked out of the window.

What???  Oh God!!!

I stopped the car at once and looked at her. " Did that bas**** Aakash say something... like that? "

She closed her eyes and a lone tear slid out of her eye which she tried hiding but I saw that.

" Maurvi? Say something... "

" I don't want to say anything... Please let's just go shopping."

"  Please tell me. "

" Siddharth. I. Don't. Want. To. Discuss. This. With. Anyone. "

" But why? Do you know, how restless bhai is? He is not even sleeping at nights. He is trying to look happy as he doesn't want to see you crying. Please tell him at least. He is going mad because of that. You saw that he got so hurt when I didn't tell him anything. Why are you doing it? "

" Whatever that man said was cheap, disgusting and humiliating. I can't even repeat those words to myself. I would rather die than even before think of thinking such a thing. He said many things and if I will tell them to Gautam, he will surely kill him. Then he might get punished. What will your and my parents think about me? I would never be able to look into their eyes. "

" But what about Bhai? He is hurting, I see his restlessness every night. Please Maurvi... "

" I don't know what to do ... Do you know, I am blessed that I can recall anything word by word if I hear something carefully?  But for the first time in my life, I am hating this blessing. His filthy words keep playing in my mind like a record. I can't even sleep. I can't even repeat the words. I am so disgusted with myself I can't even look in anyone's eyes. "

" Ok, if you can't tell him then consider me as your elder brother and tell me."

" No... " She said and started crying with her face hidden in her palms.

" Ok, calm down !! Don't tell me but please tell him. I will not let bhai kill that cheapster. He loves you a lot. Please !!  "

" Maybe... I will, later on,  when my wounds are healed. "

" Don't forget that he is a doctor... He can help you in speedy recovery. " He said with a smile.

" Ok, now you tell me what do you want to buy for aunty? "

" Has bhai bought something? I forgot to ask him. "

" I think he did buy a very elegant diamond pendant set. "