Chapter 69

Siddharth's POV

The doorbell rang and aunty went to open the door. After a few seconds, Nihal came in and the expression on his face changed. 

" What are you doing here?? " He asked.

" That is none of your business. " I said calmly.

" Uncle, why did you allow him to come in?  "

" Because he is family now. " Kriti said with a smile.

" What does that mean?? "  He asked again.

" He is your brother-in-law my dear one and only brother. " Shruti said with a smirk.

" What nonsense ?? How shameless have you become... I will give you a tight slap. "  He yelled at her.

" Before that, I will rip your arm off your body. That day you asked me that who was I to her... Today, I will introduce myself again. I am her legally wedded husband. So I will not think twice before beating you to a pulp, if you even come closer to my wife. "

" Uncle, how could you allow her?? What will I say to my friend? He is preparing for marriage. "  He said to uncle.

" Tell him, I got married already. As it is, I always said that I was not going to get married to him. "

" What is this, uncle??  He has already spent so much money, who will compensate that?? "

" Why don't you do it? He is your friend and you two planned to loot my father in the name of this marriage. Why would a doctor girl like me, marry that 12 th pass duffer?? "  Shruti said.

" Uncle tell her to shut her filthy mouth, or I will break it. "

" Talk to me, I am answerable to whatever she says or does now. Talk to me. " I said but he ignored me.

" Uncle, you have no control over her, see what she has done. " 

" Same way Tauji never had control over you. See what you did to him. "

" Shut up !! Mind your language and be within your limits, or I will kill you. " Nihal said and started coming towards her.

I came to stand in front of her and said, " And who will define her limits?? You?? No way !!  Move back or I will teach you a lesson which you will not be able to forget for the rest of your life. "

He threw a punch at me and  I caught his hand and just then the doorbell rang again.  I smiled as I knew my personal boxing champion was here.

" Shruti, open the door! " I said still glaring at him.

Within two minutes Bhai, Maurvi, dad and uncle walked in.

Shruti's dad was confused as hell. He had met only Maurvi and her dad. He was still shocked at the rate everything was happening but he greeted them.

Bhai came and stood by me and Maurvi went to greet uncle and aunty.  She introduced Bhai and dad. Bhai also greeted them.

Maurvi told uncle and aunty that our dads wanted to talk to them they all went to the living room while bhai stayed with me and Shruti.

I was still holding his fist in my hand my Bhai looked at that and smiled at me with appreciation.

" Great!! You have learnt a few things after all. " He said and patted on my back.

" Shruti, is he that cheap man who calls himself as your brother and then behaves like a beast? "  Bhai asked her, still glaring at him.

" Yes, bhaiya. " Shruti said.