Chapter 48

Shruti's POV

What are you thinking, love? "

" Nothing,  my parents have been talking about me getting married, since Maurvi had come to my place to take permission from my parents to go to her engagement. They are saying that she was even younger than me. "

" So, my parents are ready... As soon as we tell them that we want to marry, they will talk to your parents. "

" But, I don't want to get married so soon. I want to do my MD as well. "

" So what is the problem?? "

" My father is very stressed out with work. I have to tell him that I want to do MD as well but I know that he would freak out. "

" We both love each other, let's get married. Then your father won't be able to stop you. You can continue your MD once we are married. "  He said.

It was so nice of him to say that.

" But... "

" What is the problem with that?? Your father will be stress-free that they got you married. You will be happy as you could do MD plus you get me and I will be happy to be married to you.  You know my family, they will support you in everything. "

"   But once we get married, we have family responsibilities.  How will I study? "

"  I know my family, they have never forced us to do anything we did not want to do. They are very supportive and progressive. They will never stop you or Maurvi from doing anything related to your career. My mom is a career woman. She understands all this. "

" Yeah, I know, they are very cool and friendly.  But will my parents agree to that?? "

" Leave that to my dad, he is the smartest of us all. You don't know him.  He has a solution for everything, so don't worry. Just calm down. Here listen to this I collected these for you. My feelings for you.  "  He said and pulled me in his arms. I  leaned against him and he played some cool romantic songs.

We kept sitting there on that swing listening to the music.  None of us said anything,  he was holding my hand and I was leaning against his chest. All the songs were really romantic and beautiful.

We were lost in them and when I opened our eyes the next time, I was shocked to see that it was morning already.

Oh, God!! We slept here on the swing itself ??

I tried to get away but Siddharth was holding me.  We had a light blanket wrapped around us.

Oh, God!  Maurvi??

Who else?

Shit!! What would she think about us??

I shook him, but he rubbed his nose on my neck. Oh No !!

" Siddharth !!! "  I got out of his arms but he was still holding my hand.

" Hmmm? "

" Get up, leave me... We slept on the swing. "  I was embarrassed.

" You slept in my arms, love bird. " He said.

" Leave my hand, before I become an angry bird and attack you. " I said and he smiled lazily.

Oh, God !! He looked so handsome even when he has just woken up. And I must be looking... Oh no !!!

His lazy smile was making me crazy. He was looking at me with an amused expression.