Chapter 64

Shruti's POVl

I went near him and he kept smiling. Maurvi and Sandhya gave us flower garlands and when I tried to put it over his head, his friends pulled him back.

I tried twice but then I said, "  Oh, it is ok with me if you have changed your mind.  We can get married later on. " I turned to go back but he pulled me back and bent his head. " No !! Do it now. " He said and I did it.  Everyone laughed.

When he was about to make me wear the garland, Vikram bhaiya and Parth picked me up. I laughed at the expression on his face.

" Parth !! Put her down!! You are on my side. " He said.

" But you both are on the same side now. " Sahil Ji said and Parth nodded.

" Bhai, Sahil, Samar will you let me down?? " He asked and they all picked him up and finally we exchanged the garlands. Siddharth's parents were on a video call and everything was being recorded.

We were doing all rituals and it was time for Kanyadaan and tears started flowing from my eyes. I should not be getting married without my parents here.

Vikram bhaiya and Sandhya bhabhi did this on behalf of my parents. But I was very sad by now.

Siddharth was feeling bad for me and Maurvi hugged me and said, " Don't worry everything will be alright. "

Finally, we completed all the rituals and were married now.  They all congratulated us and we clicked many pictures.

So finally we were married...

Siddharth's POV

We were married now... They all teased us a lot. I already knew the level of their teasing but Shruti was turning red with every passing second.

" I am tired now... Can we sleep? " I said and everyone burst out laughing.

" No, we all are here, let's play Antakshari. " Sahil said. I glared at him but he was not bothered.

" Good idea... " All the men started laughing while the girls giggled.

" Antakshari?? Are you all out of your mind suddenly?? We just got married today. You want to play Antakshari? Fine! Do whatever you want... Just  Spare us!! "

" Awww... Sid has different types of games in mind. Please spare him, friends. " Sahil said and everyone burst out laughing.

" It is not funny at all. I am really tired. "  I said.

" What ???  But you have not even started yet. You need stamina, Sid. Gautam, recommend something to help him. " Sahil said.

" Shut up, Sahil !!!" I said but they all kept teasing me.

" Bhai!!! Tell them to stop teasing me. Come on yaar,  we just got married."

" Why ?? You always teased me and never gave us privacy. It is my chance now. I am loving it " Bhai said.

" Bhai please... "

" No !! Tit for tat. "

" I am your younger brother. Pleeeeeeessse. "

" You were always around whenever I tried to be romantic with my tomato."

" So??  I was taking notes on how to sweep the girl off her feet and be very romantic. You are my official mentor. "

" You are such an idiot!!! I don't know, it is my chance to tease you. I will be around both of you and I am sure Shruti will not even let you come near her. " He said and smiled devilishly.